Chapter 34

-Myung p.o.v-

I walked through the forest that leads to alpha yoongi's pack house with the little girl in my arms, knocked out. I head for a small open area where I've seen the little brother of alpha yoongi hang out.

The day was still a new and I layed down the girl carefully before waking her up. As she woke up, she was about to scream but I covered her mouth quickly.

"You know what to do, I know you don't want to do it and I'm sorry but you must do it, understand?" I say to her. She nods her head, scared, and I release my hand from her mouth. I heard faint footsteps coming and hid myself in a tree as I motioned the girl to carry out the plan.

She was moving nervously but started wailing and yelling for help. Her sobbing caught the attention of who was walking and rapid footsteps came towards our spot. As the person got closer, I saw that it was indeed the younger brother of alpha yoongi and got ready in my position.

"Little girl why are you- wait are you the little girl that went missing a little over a month ago?" He asks confused. The little girl nodded her head, his eyes opened wide, "we need to get you back to the pack grounds, your parents have missed you so much".

The girl started crying more, calling for her parents. "Its okay now, but how did you get here?" He asks. The little girl looked at him with her glossy eyes and whispered "I'm sorry". He had a confused expression, and that's when I jumped down from the tree, "forgive me alpha Jungkook" and knocked him out cold.

The little girl screamed and I picked him up. "You can go back to your parents, your usefulness has been used" I tell her and start my way back to the house.

-Yoongi's p.o.v-

I was checking up on my pack members when I heard Namjoon frantically calling me. "Yoongi!!". "What did something happen!?". He breathed heavily, "the little girl". "The girl that got kidnapped? What happened?!" I ask frantic now. "She's- she's back, she came running and hysterically crying from the forest".

"Where is she". "She's being treated by a nurse near the forest" he informs me. I started running towards the direction he pointed at and soon enough I saw a crowd circling the little girl and her two parents that were sobbing uncontrollably.

I made my way through the crowd and reached them.

"Alpha, our daughter is finally home" the mom tells me through her tears. "I feel so relieved that she's finally back in my arms, after so many restless nights!" The father cried out. Many other pack members were crying with joy and Namjoon was right next to me now.

"What's her condition nurse?" I asked. "Well she doesn't have any injuries, she's malnourished, some trauma, and dehydrated, she needs a lot of rest too" the nurse tells me. I nod.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" the little girl spoke up. "What for darling" the mom says. The little girl looks at me, "I'm so so sorry alpha Yoongi, I'm sorry" she apologizes profusely, crying again. "Hey it's okay, your safe now, why do you keep apologizing?" I ask her softly as I kneel next to her. "Alpha Jungkook, h-he" she sobs.

My heart freezes.

"What?". "The man made m-me lure alpha Jungkook out, a-and when he-he appeared the man knocked him o-out and t-took him a-away, I'm so sorry" she choked out. I felt as my soul had been forcibly taken out of my body.

"J-jungkook?" I say on the verge of tears. "How long ago was this?!" I ask her desperately growing anxious but angry at the same time. "Maybe ten minutes ago" she replies. I get up and dash into the forest with Namjoon yelling and running after me.

My heart was thumping, my body was trembling, my mind was going haywire.

I tired picking up his scent but I couldn't trace it. "Fucking shit!!" I screamed. I ran around in the forest to find Jungkook but it was proving difficult. I was getting restless and started seeing red.