Chapter 7

Jin p.o.v

Jimin ran out of the kitchen once he realized what he had done. My clenched jaw released and I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Um what just happened?" Youngjae asked. "I don't know" Taehyung whispered. "J-Jin hyung um, you ok?" Taehyung asks, reaching out to touch my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm alright, but when I see Jimin imma rock his shit" I said with disappointment laced in my voice. "Please don't be mad, I know Jimin is not dumb enough to mean that" Tae said softly.

"Oh I'm mad well some what, but I'm mostly disappointed" I said. "Why?" Tae asks again even more confused.

I sighed and said "I'm disappointed because Jimin couldn't control his wolf. He let his wolf take over of his emotions" I said, shaking my head slowly, looking at the ground.

"Ooh" Tae says slowly, finally understanding my point. "Why did you guys start yelling at each other?" Youngjae asks still stumped.

I sighed more deeply this time, putting my left hand across my forehead.

"We were arguing because Jimin doesn't listen to me & he said something he shouldn't have" I say, looking at Youngjae.

"Yeah he took it way too way this time" Taehyung said. "Oh okay, but should I be worried?" Youngjae asks.

"I don't know honestly, Jimin knows better than anyone ro not mention another omegas infertile state. It's a very sensitive topic and he just blurted it out like it meant nothing. It wasn't like him at all" I explained.

Youngjae looked like he regretted asking. His pregnant self tried his best to crouch down to hug me.

I appreciated effort and hugged him back. Taehyung joined us & it was an emotional mess on the floor.

"I'm so sorry honey, he was way out of line" Youngjae told me.

I heard knocking and looked up to see JB looking at us with his eyebrows up.

"Um, is this a bad time?" JB asks. "No your fine-" I was saying but Youngjae cut me off yelling "My husband!" and hugs him tightly.

"Yes we know he's your husband,ok" Tae drags. JB laughs "Hey baby". "Did you need something?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, there are a couple of wolves in a lot pain right now. They said it was because of a little pink man, but I don't think they know what they are saying" JB explained.

"Ok, I'll be right out" I sigh.

"Ooh I wanna come too, I love seeing alphas in pain" Taehyung beamed. "Sometimes you scare me"JB confessed.
"Merci" Taehyung said, bowing with his right arm in front of him.

I walked out the kitchen, heading towards where the tables & customers are at. When I get there I see a group of wolves surrounding 2 alphas that are on the floor.

"Alright what's all the commotion about!" I yell loudly. "Well this pinked haired omega kicked me in my balls, and ran out" the alpha on the floor told me, in pain.

"Alright, I'll take care of that for you" I say. After I said that, they're was complete silence. The alpha looked at me with shocked eyes.

I looked at everyone around me, and they had the same shocked expression.
I then realized what they were thinking. I blushed so hard, and my face looked like a red balloon.

"Oh my god no, that's not what I meant!" I yelled out.

I started hitting the alphas chest and he was laughing along with the rest. I stopped and couldn't help the smile that was spreading. I looked over and saw the other one on the floor, holding his knee.