Chapter 39

-Jimin's p.o.v-

Yoongi.

We were walking in the forest behind the pack house as we would every usual day.

I ran ahead of him as I saw two beautiful butterfly's fly past us.

"Yoongi look how beautiful these butterfly's look!" I yelled but got no response.

"Yoongi?" I say confused. I look back and screamed, "YOONGI!". Instead of Yoongi standing there, it was Zodiac, smiling at me with a crazy look, covered in blood, Yoongi's blood. Yoongi was on the ground bleeding out from multiple stab wounds.

"Yoongi!" I ran to his side. "Please, oh god no, Yoongi please" I cried out.

"He's not going to wake up you know that right" Zodiac whispered into my ear. "Get away from me you crazy psycho!" I screamed. "You're coming with me Jimin" he said, grabbing my arms, pulling me away from Yoongi's lifeless body.

"NOOOO!" I screeched. "LET ME GO, YOONGI, YOONGI, YOONGI!!!".

__________

"Yoongi!" I shout, jolting my body up only to fall back down. An intense wave of pain soared throughout my head and my body felt very weak. What the fuck is going on??

I sat up, clutching my head and that's when I finally got the chance to take in my surroundings, where the hell am I? There was a window in the corner of the room, a small nightstand beside the bed, a dresser, and a random wood chair.

That old bitch really knocked me out! How long have I been here? I felt anger rising inside me, I need to see if Jungkook is here and leave asap. I got up but as I tried to walk to the door, I quickly fell down on the floor. My legs feel like jello, and the pain in my head spiked making me wince.

Just then the room door opened, and a young adult boy walked in carrying a tray of food.

"Ah your awake Ki-, I mean sir" the boy said, placing the tray on the nightstand. "Who are you? How long have I been here?" I ask, my guard up. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, my name is Myung" he introduced himself. "You didn't answer my other question, how long have I been here?" I ask again.  "One day and a half, I've been attending you" he answers me. "That long!" I shout shocked. "Yes". He walked over to me, "What are you going to do!" I shouted at him. "Nothing harmful, I'm trying to help you back on the bed, you're feeling weak aren't you" he says, grabbing me, and putting me back on the bed.

"Well yes, wait do you know the fucker that kidnapped me here!?" I questioned him. "Yes, he's my boss" he says casually. "He's your what now?!?!" I said in disbelief. "My boss" he says again. "Why are you working for a cruel, madman! Do you not know what he is doing and what kind of person he is?!". "I know what he is doing, I know him better than himself" he tells me with a straight face.

I was speechless. 

"Believe me, I told him to stop his madness of chasing you a long time ago until now, but he won't stop no matter what I say" he sighs tiredly. "Why though, I don't understand why he is so obsessive with me, I don't even know him" I said, moving my arms to prove my point. "You did before" I heard him mutter. "Huh?!" I gave him a confused expression.

He looked at me and then looked away.

He coughed, "Nothing, the reason why he won't stop going after you is well because..." he trails off. "Because?" I ask him to continue on. "Because" he scratches his neck, "because uh he still loves you and is trying to get you back" he finishes. "Please tell me that you are joking, seriously?! What kind of fucked up shit is this??" I rant.