Chapter 16

Yoongi POV

I woke up from my sleep and changed into different clothing and left my room to the dining table. It was a simple breakfast of eggs with sausage and a few pieces of tangerines. I remember how I ate with Jimin yesterday; his food was pretty good even though he said he doesn't cook for himself much.

As I was lost in thought, Namjoon walked in and sat across from me and ate his toast with jam and eggs with a cup of coffee. "Do you have any ideas on were to look first, so we can find out who this guy is?" I asked Namjoon.

 "Well this guy is Taeyoung's and Sehun's boss obviously, and we haven't gone to their room quarters since we kinda kicked them out, I think we should start searching their rooms first and see if we find any clues tied to their boss" Namjoon explained his plan in detail.

"True, we'll start from their and progress the investigation further from there" I say. Namjoon shakes his head in response and that's when I remember I have a rascal little brother. "Say Namjoon where is Jungkook at?" I ask him. Namjoon choked on his coffee and started coughing.

"Well- um, you see uh" Namjoon sputters. I raise one of my eyebrows in curiosity "Out with it Namjoon" I say. "Well you know how you went missing yesterday, well Jungkook wanted to go out too, and find you but I told him not too in case there was any real danger. He tricked one of the guards saying that he needed to go buy more banana milk because he was out and hasn't returned yet to the pack house" Namjoon explains.

"Mmm, I gotta say that kid is smart using his banana milk addiction to get out, it's not the guards fault, they don't know he was a fridge or two full with his banana milk in the basement. I'm sure he'll come back soon, he's not an idiot" I say, eating my tangerines.

As if it was a perfect timing coincidence, Jungkook comes walking in through the entryway of the dining room and see's me. "Yoongi hyung!!, your back" Jungkook says loudly and runs over to me. "Yes I am" I respond. He comes over to me and gives me a bear hug and I hug him back. I sniffed him and smelled a very faint weird smell. 

After he pulled away from me he sits in his usual chair and begins eating his breakfast. I ask "Jungkook where did you go yesterday, and why do you have a weird smell on you?". He stopped eating and stood still like a deer in the headlights.

 "I know you went out looking for me yesterday when you were told to stay here". "Um, well Yoongi hyung, I did use an excuse to leave yesterday, and I really couldn't find you well by myself so I just wondered to different places and randomly encountered a now friend of mine Taehyung and hanged out with him for a few hours and then went to back to searching for you. I came back home around midnight and just slept. I didn't shower till this morning so I might smell weird from the different places I went to" he explained.

"Okay I understand, just next time leave a small note or something" I say. "Your not mad at me right". "No I'm not, you just wanted to help find me, it's understandable and I appreciate that kook". "Of course I have to help find you, your my brother and the alpha". "Yes I am" I say ruffling his slightly wet hair. 

He's telling the truth.

"Okay we've spent enough time talking here, lets go Namjoon we have things to do, stay here and eat your breakfast kook". I say. Namjoon got up and Jungkook kept eating. Me and Namjoon left towards the two rooms.

                        Jimin's p.o.v

I was already at work and getting orders to the kitchen. I left goddess pines shortly after Yoongi left and went home and showered and slept. I only work till 1:30 pm and it was currently 10:45. Jin was helping making some of the orders so we could get them out faster and workers were running everywhere as more people started coming in. "There's surely a lot of more people coming and its getting stuffy in here" Youngjae says.