Chapter 26

Jimin's p.o.v

Yoongi, save me.

He got closer, and once he was a few feet away from me, he lunged at me, his teeth bared at me.

I watched as his teeth got closer, but a black figure came out of nowhere and bared his teeth into his side, therefore taking him down before he reached me.

I looked on, as the guy scrambled to get the black wolf to release his jaws from him, but to no avail. Only then did the familiar black fur, length of the wolf, and eyes release me from my frozen state.

Yoongi.

The feeling of safeness seeing Yoongi gave me comfort. But it only lasted for a few seconds until the grey wolf managed to throw Yoongi off from himself by biting his neck and flinging him in my direction.

"Oh my god, Yoongi are you okay" I say, speed walking towards him. "I should be asking you that Jimin. Who the hell is this guy and why did he just try to hurt you" he says, with rage laced in his voice. "The story is too long, I'll explain it to you later. Right now we have to figure out how to escape him. Please Yoongi, don't let him take me" I say panicked and scared. 

Yoongi was going to say to say something when the other guy started to laugh out crazily.

"Well, well, well, this has been quite an eventful day. I can't believe I met you two on the same day, and what I can sense, you two are mates, wow just wow. Fate sure is a rather confusing thing but nevertheless I'm glad I did. Now I can finish you both off and take you Jimin" he says, laughing again sinisterly.

I felt the atmosphere change and Yoongi started growling deeply and intensely. I saw his eyes glow a deeper red and he stood in front of me like a shield, as if daring the other man to try anything and he will shred him into nothing. 

As WW3 was about to commence, I heard the bushes shaking again and saw three other male alphas walk through. "Alpha we f-" one said but stopped at once when they saw Yoongi's state. The three big alpha looked at the situation and started to grasp at what exactly was going down.

Yoongi didn't seem to realize that his subordinates were right there. He kept growling at the man before us and stood defensively in front of me still.

"Hmm, good job on bringing extra men with you Yoongi. I wish you hadn't but next time I will kill you and take Jimin for my myself" the man said with a disturbing grin. Yoongj snapped his jaw at him and growled "I dare you to touch Jimin, I fucking dare you to lay a finger on my mate. He belongs to me and I belong to him. If I find out your contacting him, I swear to the fucking moon goddess, I will tear you to shreds to the point you aren't even recognizable".

Yoongi's words seemed to shock all of us. It definitely shocked me, and they made me feel a fuzzy, protective warmth inside of me.

The grey wolf growled deeply towards Yoongi, and Yoongi responded with an even stronger and deeper growl. The guy stepped forward towards us but the other three wolf's came to the front of us and started growling along with Yoongi. They stood in a defense full stance just like Yoongj, ready to pounce on the guy anytime.

"Leave!" Yoongi snarled out.

The grey wolf glared at us, emitting a low growl and then looked directly at me. He smiled evily and licked his lips. Yoongi didn't like that and lunged forward, but not too far away. His men also took a step forward and the grey wolf growled once more before turning to leave.

"Take good care of your pack, Alpha Yoongi- wouldn't want any more missing members" the wolf said laughing and left running. Yoongi stopped growling, he had a expression of realization before an even angrier expression took upon his face. He ran where the grey wolf was standing before and let out the most scariest and threatening growl I've ever heard from a wolf.