Chapter 21

Yoongi's p.o.v

It was the next day and I kept thinking about that note from yesterday. I was on edge for my packs safety and I didn't want to let them down and make them feel unsafe.

I didn't feel like eating breakfast and went to my study instead.

I sat down at my desk and thought who this guy could possibly be and how I was going to find this crystal that this person wanted so badly. A knock at the door disrupted my thinking "Who is it" I yelled out in a annoyed tone.

"It's me" Namjoon said. "Come in" I say. Namjoon walked in and closed the door quietly. "Did something happen?" I ask. "No nothing happened" he said. "Then why are you here" I said irritated.

"Yoongi I know you want to find this guy but you can't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day and it helps your brain to function". "I don't need a lecture from you Namjoon". "I'm not trying to, I'm just saying to eat breakfast next time". "Whatever you say". (Remember to eat breakfast guys and every other meal, don't skip them).

It was silent in the room.

"Do you think our guy or person is someone we know" Namjoon asks. I raise my eyebrow "I highly doubt that is possible. Me or you would have noticed something by now, and plus not many are willing to go against me". "You're not wrong about that" he chuckles.

"I'm wondering on how this person was able to convince Taeyoung and Sehun to go against me" I say displeased. "Who knows how he bought them two but I think he somehow got contact with Taeyoung and then Taeyoung later got Sehun on board with it". "You might not be wrong about that, Sehun is quite cowardly".

"Mhmm" Namjoon hummed.

"Well I'm going to go see if things are ordinary in the pack today" Namjoon stated and left without saying anything more. 

The room was consumed with silence once more and I kept thinking of our investigation.

-2 hours later-

I really wanted to shove everything off my desk right about now because I can't think of anyone as our guy but that would only result in a mess and broken things. I leaned back into my chair and closed my eyes to ease my brain.

I was super tired from this investigation both physically and mentally. My poor brain has been racked too hard and my small legs are tired from running to place to place. I just wanted a break for a bit from this and I drifted off for a small doze.

-Yoongi's dream

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Why am I in the meadow?  How the hell did I get here wasn't I in my office dozing off?

"Indeed you were Alpha Yoongi" a voice said.

"Who is that and how do you know my name?" I ask putting my guard up. "Calm down Alpha Yoongi, you are no in danger and time will reveal the truth" the voice says. "How do I know that and what do you mean" I respond. "I could have easily melted you in your sleep but I didn't because I need to show and tell you something important" the voice said.

"What is so important that you had to invade my sleep?" I questioned it.

"Be quiet and just watch" it says. "Watch what?" I ask. 

No response.

Are you kidding me.

I was about  to say something when I heard voices behind me that sounded familiar. I turned to look and realized it was Jimin's voice and mine. We were in our wolf forms and I was on top on him. I remember this moment when he called me small and said I wasn't strong so I wanted to prove him wrong.