Chapter 23

Jimin's p.o.v

My eyes fluttered open to be hit with a ray of sunshine and birds chirping.

Where the hell am I?

The memories from last night came back and I let out a breath of relief. Wait, oh shit, I'm still in my true wolf form. I then felt someone cuddling up against me, on top of my left wing. I looked over and realized it was Yoongi. My nerves calmed instantly when I saw his familiar black fur. I nudged him off my wing, which I promptly earned a groan from him. 

"Wake up Yoongi bear" I said all cute. He open his eyes and looked at me with distaste. "I thought I said to not call me that" he grumbles. "You indeed said that but I never agreed with you Yoongi bear" I said with amusement in my voice. He sent draggers my way but it had no effect on me.

I stood up to stretch my body out and saw Yoongi doing the same thing. I yawned when then my stomach made grumbling noises. 

I hate you stomach but I also love you. I have a love/hate relationship with my stomach sometimes.

Yoongi cocked his head at me and I turned away from him, embarrassed.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. I give a slight nod too embarrassed to speak and I heard him chuckle. "How about I take you somewhere to eat?" he offers. "Um that would be nice" I say with a small smile. "Follow me" he said. "Okay". He started running and I followed as instructed. When we made it to the forest edge we changed back into our human forms and I continued following Yoongi as my curiosity grew as to where he was taking me.

"So where are you taking me?" I ask peeping my head at him. "Its a surprise" he said. "Can you at least tell me the location?" I asked. "It's a small breakfast cafe on Bridgewater street" he told me. "Oh? I've never heard of it" I say confused. "I thought so, not many people know of it and I'm kinda glad about that because the food there is so freaking delicious" Yoongi said with almost drool going down the side of his mouth.

"I'm intrigued, if you like it then I might like it too then" I let a small giggle out. Yoongi stopped walking and I ended up running into his sturdy back. "Ow, why did you stop walking?" I asked rubbing my head slightly. Yoongi turned to look at me and he had this look on his face that I couldn't describe. "What?" I ask confused. "Your giggle sounds so cute" he says with a soft smile.

I felt my face blush hard and I looked down at the sidewalk to avoid eye contact.

Wow concrete has never looked so fascinating in the moment.

I suddenly felt his slender, white fingers under my chin, bringing my face up to look at his face. Let me remind you, I have never been complimented so..... un-pervertly before. Any alphas before had always been so shameful and lustful towards me for mostly only my body but those words coming from Yoongi sounded sincere and nice. I didn't mind them, I actually really liked hearing them coming from his mouth to the point they made me blush. Yoongi is the first alpha to make me react and feel this certain type of way.

I stared back into his dark alluring eyes and our faces started gradually getting closer to each other, it's as if there is this invisible pull drawing us closer to one another. Our noses where almost touching until a loud gurgling sound came out from my stomach.

I jumped myself back as I realized how close in proximity we were to each others faces, how close our lips were to almost touching. If even was even possible my faces grew ten times more red than before. Yoongi coughed while looking out towards the road and I saw a shade of red on his face too.

Mt stomach gurgled again and I fell to the ground in more awkward embarrassment. Shut up you damn stomach and stop blushing you damn cheeks. "Okay that was a awkward moment but let's just forget about it and go eat okay Jimin?" Yoongi said holding his hand out. I looked at him and looked away from him to calm my fast heartbeats but grabbed hold of his hand to bring me up.