Prologue

We were so close

"Tooru! Hajime! Wait for me!" The two young boys turn over to the small (h/c) headed girl who was running after them. They laughed and waved at her as she caught up with them.

"Hey Y/n!" Tooru smiles.

"So you guys wanna go to the park?" The girl exclaims. Both of the boys nod and they all race to the park.

We laughed, we talked, hung out together all the time.

"Hey Y/n, why are you so short?" Tooru teases. She glares at him. Hajime hits Tooru and the girl laughs back at him.

"Hey stop laughing!" He yells as he points at her. She crosses her arms and smiles.

"Then don't call me short. I'm still growing." She replies.

Volleyball was also a really important thing to all of us

"Wow Y/n! You're really good at receiving!" Tooru says as the girl received one of his serves.

"You're great too. And your spikes are so awesome Hajime!" The girl exclaims.

"When I grow up I want to become a famous volleyball player!" Tooru happily says. The other two agreed and they went back to playing.

But as we grew up...

"Oikawa is so hot!"

"OMG! I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE!!!"

"Marry me Oikawa!"

...he got popular and he changed.

"Calm down ladies. I know I'm amazing but no need to fight over me. Just take in all my good looks while you can." He says smiling and flirting. He had no time for his two best friends anymore. Fame got over him. All that mattered to him was fame and volleyball. Y/n didn't know how Hajime could still put up with him but she stayed. There were just some things that Tooru didn't know. She still cared for him though.

Until...

"Hey Tooru! Wanna hang out today!" Y/n asks.

"Sorry Y/n I can't. I have to practice on volleyball." He replies.

"What about after then?"

"I'm hanging out with a few other girls." Y/n couldn't take it anymore.

"So you don't have time for your two best friends anymore huh?! All you care about is fame and volleyball!" The girl yells. She was upset, upset and hurt.

"Are you jealous that you're not popular Y/n?" Tooru teases. But he didn't understand how his best friend was feeling. How could he?

"You're an idiot! You don't even care about me and Hajime anymore! It's like I don't know you anymore Oikawa! You've changed! I can't put up with you anymore!" Y/n started crying still looking Oikawa in the eye.

"Then don't. I have many other people that are better then you. I don't even need you.I don't even know why I hung out with you all this time. You're a loser." He says. This broke Y/n's heart and this was something she would never forget.

"Goodbye Oikawa."

Two weeks later Y/n had moved. Leaving all those memories behind.