"You're gonna think it's stupid." I said before sitting on a couch that's in the apartment. "Try me." She said.

"Grayson isn't here. I know it seems dumb, but before when we talked about it I didn't have him like I do now. This whole trip is just a reminder that I plan to leave him." I sighed.

"Yeah, but Grayson knows about this it's not like it's something new. He's been known." She said.

"You don't understand, when he's not here I can't think straight. Like I have these thoughts and I-" I suddenly cut myself off I couldn't say it.

"What thoughts?" She asks. I just didn't say anything.

"Erryn, what thoughts?" She asked. "I keep having thoughts about Ethan. Like me and him thoughts," I say looking down.

"Erryn.."

"I know, I can't think like this. But that's all they are. Just thoughts I would never act on them, but it's just. I let Ethan get in my head." I said standing up getting off the couch.

"I think we're done looking at apartments." Amariah said getting up and walking out the door.

Great. She's pissed at me.

•••
(Wednesday 9:55 p.m.)

I walk through the doors of the hotel to see Ethan in the living room like area on his phone while the TV plays.

I try to ignore him and go to my room.

"Where's your other half?" He asked making me stop. "She's not talking to me." I said turning around to face him. "What happened?" He asked making his face change from cocky to concerned.

"She doesn't like the things that are going through my head right now and quite frankly neither do I." I said walking over to the couch and drinking some of what's in his cup making my face scrunch up.

"What's going through your mind?" He asked taking the cup from me. "Gonna need a couple more drinks for that." I said scoffing.

"Okay." He shrugged.

"Really?" I asked not really being serious before. "I mean yeah, in fact let's try that hot tub out." He said looking at the balcony where the hot tub is.

•••
(Wednesday 10:15 p.m.)

Ethan was already in the hot tub but I however had to go change into my bikini.

Once I do I get to the balcony and get inside the hot tub. "Well I'll be damned dreams do come true." Ethan said as I got in.

"Yeah and what would that dream be?" I ask before taking a bottle out of his hand. "Seeing you in a bikini." He smirked.

"Did I meet you expectations?" I ask. "You beat them." He said taking the bottle from me.

Maybe it's because I'm tipsy but I feel the urge to ask questions that normally I never would.

"Why do you hate me so much. Like when we were kids and like the beginning of high school. You treated me like shit." I said looking up to the sky but eventually turning my head to face him when I didn't get a answer.

"For as long as I could remember me and my brother were inseparable. The moment you two started hanging out I was jealous of your connection with him you were all he could talk about. I was jealous of you, still kind of am." He said.

"What changed?" I ask. "Instead of being jealous of you and not listening to my brother when he said your name I started listening. Then I saw you, like in a way I never noticed before. That's when I stopped being jealous of you, but instead being jealous of my brother. I'm jealous." He said.

"I never meant to take your brother from you. I- I'm sorry." Was all I can say. I never see it from his point of view.

"You don't owe me any type of apology. I'm the one who was rude as hell to you." He said. "I don't hold it against you. Just like I hope you don't hold it against yourself." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you so quick to forgive me? I've given you every reason to hate me." He said.

"Because Ethan, you want people to see you as the bad guy. I've never been afraid of you or anything you're not a bad guy." I say.

"I'm not a good one either, I'm far from it." He said.

"You can't push me away Ethan, you can keep trying but you need a friend. A real one. Not those douchebag jocks you hang with. Grayson is the only real one you have, now you can add me to that." I say smiling.

"Then isn't the same for you. I've only ever seen you hangout with Amaiah and Grayson."

"I guess you not wrong. I just don't see the point of being 'friends' with anyone else. People suck." I say making him and me laugh.

"What are the thoughts going through your mind that made Amariah pissed at you?" He asked catching me off guard.

As soon as I was about to speak up the hotel door opened revealing Amariah.

"Nothing important." I say taking my head off his shoulder knowing exactly what she's thinking and it's really not like that. Fuck my life.