"She made a mista-,"

"Be QUITE!," he shouted making the walls and bars shake.

"Your sister was meant for great things and she threw it all away," he says with so much disappointment in his voice.

"Dad this is the twenty th century, were not in the 13 th century for Moon sake," I said as I curse at him..

"Boy mind your tongue before you lose it," he warns me.

"For both your deceits I've already pass judgement," he said.

I've never seen this side of my dad as he looks at me with loath and sadness in his eyes.

"You will be confined here for the next six months," he tells me.

"Your kidding me right," I asked him.

"I gave you one responsibility, to watch over your sister and you couldn't do that," he says.

"I knew he loved Rose and what happened probably had him really upset and he isn't thinking right, he just needs some time to cool off," I told myself.

"Where are Rose and Virgo now," I ask him.

"The baby is in the nursery on the third floor as for your sister she's been banish and turned into a rogue," he tells me.

"It's a lie," I mumble but I could see the truth all over his face.

He turn my sister his own daughter into a rogue I was beyond mad.

"Ahh!," I yell as I'm shacked. Looking at my neck, there was a shock collar there that was stopping me from transforming.

"Remember six months and if you give any trouble I'll increase your stay here," he says and walks away.

I spent my time there alone in silence.

Few criminals join me now on then but I was mostly by myself.

The first thing i did after leaving was to visit my nephew.

From that day on I've personally taken care of him.

Flask back ends

No matter how much I try to shield him I couldn't.

He was already branded as the bastard of our family.

Everywhere he went he was scorned and looked down on.

Cleaning his cuts and scraps i then apply ointment to his bruses.

He had no one but me to help him and even I couldn't do much.

Our pack was suppose to be a place of; tolerance, acceptance and love.

"Yet a innocent child is being punished," I thought.

"I can't allow this to go on anymore," I tell myself as I made up my mind.

I left the island under the cover of darkness with my Kali's help.

I have to change things and the only way to do that is to find my mate.

"Take care of him," I tell Kali in the island tongue as I left the island on a small craft he hired to escort me to the mainland.

One year later.

I found my mate, after searching the world I found them or should I say her.

Her name was Gene and she had me dancing in the palm of her hands.

She was the best we instantly connected.

I loved her but I knew that the only reason she date was because of the mate bond and because she wanted to me Luna of one of the Royal packs.

She was shallow but I didn't care.

With her by my side I return to the pack with her and our baby boy pink.

Pink was a cute kid.

Returning to the pack I took control of the of the pack and became Alpha.

But that didn't change a think because the damage was already done.

No matter what I did I couldn't change the pack wolves view of Virgo.

Vote please....

And tell me what you think please.