"Alpha,the survivors are awake."It was Zubin. He looked tired,but then again we all were. Andrew said he was coming.Zubin gave me a small smile and left.

"I will see you later. Try to get some rest. Your guards for today is Zubin and Landon." I had this urge to argue about this protector thing but didnt say anything since now wasnt the time.

*******************************

Three hours later

It was almost 11. Zubin and landon were playing some video game.I was reading a novel,but was just flipping the pages.No one was telling me anything about the attacks or the interrogation.I wanted to call dad and ask him about this but didnt since the pack didnt know and it would worry them.

TingTong.... The doorbell rang.Landon got up to see who it was.I too took a quick peek at who it was but it wasnt someone I recognized so went back to reading the book

"Luna its for you,"Landon spoke.He barely ever spoke to me so I felt a bit weird.I turned around to face him.He had the same facial expression he always had on his face.The grim one.

"What is it?"I asked looking at the bag he was holding.

"Your stuff from yesterday..."He answered while handing it over to me.

"Oh..."I just took it and kept the bag on the coffee table.Since it just contained some torn clothes while shifting and a bag I took to Gretchen's place.I was about to go back to reading when something caught my attention.Something was shining.I took a better look and saw a chain.The chain was a lookalike of the one I had.The one that.......that disappeared the night of the first attack.There was something fishy but I couldnt open it in front of Zubin and Landon they did tell Andrew about it and he would come up with some stupid plan of increasing my protection and making my life more miserable than it already was.

I looked around to check whether the guys noticed the change in my body language but their eyes where glued to the screen.

I calmed my heartbeats acted bored and sleepy.Then got up and faked a yawn.Then announced,"I am gonna take a nap."

The guys looked at me for a second and then continued playing.

As soon as I reached my room I bolted the door and the window.Making little noise since I had to pretend I was sleeping and werewolf ears were a little hard to deceive.

Threw the contents of the bag on the bed and searched for something weird.I found a crumpled note.It read

Dear Amelia,

Two attacks, not a scratch;arent you the lucky one?