6] love at second sight

what do you guys feel about the story ? good? bad? do voice your opinions as they will help me do better so vote and comment please 

 LOVE AT SECOND SIGHT

I was exhausted well packing up 17 years of your life does that. Wait not 17 actually 12 I came here when I was 5 where was I before that I tried straining my brain but all in vain.

I stopped thinking after a while I tried sleeping but ended up being wide awake and  found myself wondering about the voice, it was gone since afternoon. Andrea was a pretty name though.

"Finally you admitted" the voice startled me "its Andrea" she stated correcting me.

"Who are u?" I asked ignoring her. "your wolf "she replied proudly so you mean my wolf and me are different.

"No we are two parts of the same soul."

"Why didnt I hear you for last 17years?why didnt I shift at five like others"I asked.

There was no reply for sometime suddenly she said "I was dormant I had my own reasons, you are a part of something much bigger I had to do what I did to protect you."

"What are u talking about?"I asked confused.

"I want to tell you but can't, you are yet not capable to handle the truth sorry."

Normally I would have argued but thought against it because something in me told me that her actions were sincere.

After telling me werewolf basics I let sleep consume me, for tomorrow was a big day.

******THE NEXT MORNING*******

"Hey mom how are you feeling today?" I asked making my way to the dining table.

"Good morning sweetie; almost healed the wound is just scratches now" I saw her face wasn't pale anymore she also looked cheerful.

"Dont forget Josh will be picking you up today and you directly will go to the new house so make sure you haven't felt anything behind."

"Everything's packed mom bye!! see u there."  taking one last look towards my home, my haven I left for school. 

THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT

I was waiting for Josh since last half an hour; everytime I would call him he would say "coming in 5 minutes" but his five minutes never finished in the past half hour.

My dad knew better than to trust Josh and hence had given me the address to the new place I finally decided to reach there on my own and so started walking. 

I was now walking for 20 minutes but wasn't getting anywhere.

"Lets walk through the woods" the voice; I mean Andrea said.

"There isnt a road in the woods," I said.

"We are a wolf remember" she said in a duh tone.

"I know that but we dont know the way and there wont be someone to ask in the woods atleast if we stay on the road,we can ask someone"I tried reasoning.

"I have a sense of direction the wind, the smell, the soil, will help me in finding the house"she said.

"Ohk then,"I  was impressed.

She shifted so quickly that my clothes were ripped into shreds I turned into the same white wolf I had turned two days ago.

We started running through the forest and I was actually enjoying the feel of it.

"Sorry for ripping your clothes but I wanted to be let out I had been in there for 12 years" she said.

Suddenly my wolf tensed we heard another heartbeat it wasnt a weak one it was strong it had to be a wolf suddenly I felt stupid to have listened to her.

Came in view was a big bronze wolf he looked intimidating I wasnt scared though; I felt safe,secure and protected weird right? I ignored my wolf howling with joy she was pushing me to go near him.

"Do you want a death wish?" I aked her I didnt realise that I was staring into his ocean blue eyes until after I looked away did he growl rude much? I  thought.

Suddenly I heard two other howls he looked back I took this distraction as my cue to leave, my wolf wasnt letting me but little did she no how adamant I was.

As I started walking away making sure not to make too much noise he growled again great he found out I started running with everything I had.

But my traitor wolf tried everything to slow me down and while I was in my internal struggle something large collided with me we were 8 foot in the air I waited for the crash but it never came though I did hear a loud thud and the body which made a collision was connected to me as I felt the impact of collision. 

I had my eyes shut so once I opened them I found myself looking again into the two ocean blues. They had concern in them for me. wait for me? why?

I tried getting up but didnt succeed since the naked gorgeous guy in front of me had captured me in an tight embrace wait did I just say guy and also naked oh my god oh my god.

He let me go but was close enough just in case I ran again, I was adjusting myself when I heard "Shift"from the most beautiful voice ever, it felt like melody to my ears ughh stop thinking such things I was brought back to the reality by another demmand of him telling me to shift. 

How could he demand he was so arrogant but my wolf didnt think so, because I saw her struggling to shift I was fighing her but being in wolf form she had more control also I wanted to be human so I could have control over her but realised I didnt have any clothes I saw he already wore a pant and was about to put on the shirt when I tugged it.

I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes probably because I asked for his shirt what he didnt know was that my clothes were ripped and so I was asking for his shirt.

I went behind a tree he let out a growl though now it was less wolf and more human.

I came in front of him to see lust in his eyes anyone else seeing me like that I would have felt disgusted but with him I felt proud.

He was about to say something when I saw Josh, I smiled atleast now there was Josh someone I knew, a friend, I was about to go to him when suddenly I was pulled into someones chest and then he put me behind him and stood protectively ahead of me as if Josh was a threat.