15] deal

I need more comments people; some comments would be appreciated.

DEAL

Everything was blurr I had a throbbing headache,I could hear whispers around me;the hushed tone of people was really bugging me since I couldnt decipher what they were talking about.

I slightly opened my eyes to see mom sitting on a chair beside me with dad beside her;Andrew was sitting on the bed with a worried expression.He was sitting so close that I could hear him breathing.

They were so engrossed in their conversation that they hadnt noticed thaI was awake. Andrew was about to look at me but before he could I quickly shut my eyes.I didnt want to be bombarded with questions like what happened?How are you feeling now? And Dad's personal favourite "Who the hell did this to you?"

"If you have anything to do with this, Alpha or not I will rip your head apart."Dad threatened Andrew.

"David,"Mom warned him.

"Mr Evers, Mia is my mate I could never hurt her,"Andrew said genuinely.

"Then explain to me why her wolf wore out,Wolves are very strong and don't wear out easily, that only happens if they is a death of a dear one or by being hurt by one's mate,which is you in this case, so tell me what did you do?"my dad yelled.

My wolf wore out??but Andrew didnt hurt me well he did anger me by forcing me to join the pack but not my wolf she was happy with that,so what happened?

"No Andrew didn't hurt me,I did it on purpose,not because of him."Andrea spoke.

"Why?"I asked.

"Well I didnt want us to join the pack out of complusion, the pack joinng ceremony should be a happy one not forced,I want you to actually be happy about it.So I fainted."She explained.

"Wow I never thought that you cared, I thought you wanted to join the pack by hook or by crook,"I said now proud and glad that my wolf understood me.

"Thanks I hope you can forgive me out for ratting you out that day,also please open your eyes before Dad kills Andrew,"She pleaded.

I chuckled inwardly and opened my eyes to see Dad throwing killer looks at Andrew.

"Da....Dad....calm down.......I am fine,"i croaked.

"Mia,Thank god you are okay,"Andrew commented and was moving towards me but was stopped by my dad.He looked angry but didnt argue.

"Hey princess not need to fear anybody tell me who did this to you?"he asked randomly but clearly meant it for Andrew.

"Dad no one did anything I just fainted on my own,"I answered,throwing an assuring look towards my dad.

"Honey you didnt just faint, your wolf collapsed,its not a normal thing,someone...something caused it,"He stated.

"No dad, I guess my case is just unique;I didnt shift like others; maybe the recent changes were too much for me to handle."I tried reasoning.

"But are you sure........."

"Enough David; Stop pestering her, Andrew wouldnt hurt her."Mom interrupted.

"Fine,"Dad grumbled.

"Mia,I think your dad and I should get going; its 2 in the morning; your wolf needs rest,"She beamed

"Let me know if you need anything,although I am sure you wont since Andrew is here,"She gave Andrew a smile when she said the last part. At which my dad snorted.

"Andrew forgive my husband for acting like a child; he hates the fact that he isnt the only guy in Mia's life anymore."She remarked.

"Princess if he or anyone else gives you any trouble at all,you know you can tell me right?"he sneered.

"David,"Mom scolded.

"What?"dad asked innocently..

"We should let her rest,"mom suggested but it was more of a demand.Dad left after kissing me on my forehead and giving Andrew a threatening look.

Mom rolled her eyes and assured Andrew,"he will come around,son."

Andrew said nothing only smiled a warm smile.

After they left a weird silence spread through the room.Andrew was just staring at me blankly.

In order to break the silence,I coughed but there wasnt any response from him.

"So when am I joining the pack?"I asked casually way to go Mia,you reminded him of that now.

I waited from him to say something like"you arent getting away with this and it will happen tomorrow itself ".But his lips never moved.

Okay the silent treatment I guess.I closed my eyes tried getting some sleep but couldnt due to the curiosity.

I opened my eyes and saw that he was still there in the same position.

"I know you are mad and you think I did this on purpose......."

"Mad, I am angry but not at you at myself,"he growled.

"What why?" I asked confused.

"I shouldn't have forced you like this,I know this is all too much for you,I gave you so much of stress,that your wolf was exhausted;your dad is right it is my fault,"he blurted.

"No you shouldnt blame yourself,its not your fault,"I interjected.

"Mia dont say that and make me more guilty than I already am;it is my fault."he protested.

"Fine it is your fault, what next?"I asked annoyed at his stubborness.

"Thank you,I want to make a deal,"he asserted.

"Deal what kind of deal?"I inquired.

"Here it is,you give me one week to prove it to you that this pack is meant for you to lead,one week to make you fall in love with me?"he asked.

"Firstly one cant love someone in a week,you cant time love;secondly what if this doesnt happen,what do I get in return?"i asked

"Freedom that is what you get in return and fine not love but atleast you will start liking me,so deal?"He asked.

I just stared at him........deal or no deal.................

____________________________

so what do you guys think? the picture to the left is Mia's room.

 dont forget to vote and comment.And a special thanks to all the awesome people who voted and commented.Thanks guys!!!