9] Escape

ESCAPE

"Stop accusing her, man I was just saying goodbye"Josh said.

"Stay away from my mate this is a warning next timeIi see you touching her you wont be able to speak"He warned I could see his wolf trying to come out.

"Why next time man up dude I am tried of your threats"Josh yelled.

"Josh calm down Andrew its not what it looks like,besides why do you care, you hated me, remember I was the traitor's daughter," I defended myself.

"I could never hate you, even if i wanted to,"he looked hurt,"I am sorry for calling you the traitor's daughter, but its all sorted now lets go I already loaded your luggage in the car."

"Go where? I asked.

"Home where else my....no our pack is waiting I already told them all and they are anxiously waiting to meet their luna"He said proudly.

"I never said I will join your pack dont worry Josh, I wont put your pack in danger either so I wont join any pack that way he cant attack the pack I join"i stated.

"Amelia dont make this any harder than it already is,whether you join a pack or go solo doesnt matter because I will take you by force in any case" he threatened.

So that left me one choice to run away,escape but how he was fast also my wolf didnt want to get away from him if given a choice she would glue us together, running in human form I couldnt outrun him. The only way I would be possible was if I had a head start.

"Mia lets go honey we are getting late" this time it was my mom.

Wait did mom just say 'we' they cant come to Andrew's pack if they do I cant escape, Andrew will hurt them if i escape,no, I will have to talk them out of this.

"Mom you guys dont have to come there I know you want to stay in Uncle Stan's pack also dad has his job here I wont be selfish about this guys" I tried reasoning.

"Princess its our old pack we would love to go there, the only reason we didnt join the pack was because of the traitor thing now that its sorted out then there isnt any reason to not join" he said.

"But..."I was cut off.

"No buts, I want your parents safe in my pack besides dont you want them with you?" Andrew spoke up.

I just nodded. Great, now how will I ever escape??

____________________________--

Please vote and comment!!