8] Rejection???

Rejection???

Traitor?? he knew my dad what had dad done?Wait I cant believe someone I just met against my father but why would he lie?there must be some misunderstanding. I wanted to say something but before I could dad had opened the car door.

"Amelia where were you Josh said you were coming with a friend and you are two hours late this is the first time you have behaved like this I must assume its your new friend's influence"dad scolded but he was yet to see who my "new friend" was.

I was about to reply when Andrew yelled,"Dont speak to my mate in that tone, you traitor."

Dad looked at him and his outrage now turned into worry. Feeling the tension in the atmosphere i said in a soft low voice,"Why dont we discuss this inside? I am sure there misunderstanding" I tried reaoning.

"So you are involved in this too?he barked now furious.

"Listen just because I am being polite doesnt mean I am going to tolerate you"i was about to walk out of the car when suddenly he caught my wrist "traitor or not, you are still my mate but if at all your dad is guilty you should forget that you even had a family"he said firmly.

I was about to snap at him for asking me to forget my family but my dad spoke first,"Amelia you never told us about a mate anyways Andrew lets be reasonable just let me explain everything and then make your desicion."

"Dad of all the things he just said all, you picked the word mate what about the part when he asked me to forget you guys?" I almost yelled for the last part.

Andrew as expected growled but dad just said, "Mia just let me explain and everything will be fine,"he said assuringly.

"Oh Mia thank god you are okay! Josh just told us you........"my mom stopped and was looking in horror behind me,"And...Andrew is that really you?"

"It is a pleasure to meet you too Rose"Andrew smirked.

"It isnt how you think it is you have to understand...."

I cut my mom off and said,"Mom why are you apologizing, you dont have to explain yourself to him."

"Mia just let us handle this why dont you go in and hang out with Josh while we sort this out,"Dad said calmly

"Mia is staying here let her know the traitor you are,"Andrew barked.

"You think you can come here out of nowhere order me around and call my dad a traitor and stil expect...."I was cut off by dad

"Mia let us handle this"Dad said giving me a glare.

"Fine but I am staying here,"I started staring at dad neither of us backed down finally dad gave in with a sigh.

"Andrew I know you think we betrayed the pack but it isnt like that,Mia didnt turn when she was 5,we didnt want her to feel out of place so we asked your dad my best friend that we wanted to leave but me being the beta,the council and the pack wouldnt have let us go for such petty reasons so your dad made this betrayal up,"Dad finished.

"You want me to believe you a traitor,when the entire pack and the council thinks otherwise! I need you to prove this."He told my dad. As soon as he said this a silence spread through the place.

"Isnt it simple just ask your dad!"I replied but must have said something wrong since Andrew looked sad and pissed.

"Mia..."my dad sighed.

"What his dad suggested this so it is pretty obvious that he should confirm this. Just ask him"I replied.

"Hes dead"was all Andrew said before walking away.Oops!

Dad followed him mom gave me a smile and went after him too.I didnt want to follow them not after what I just said.So I started moving around the pack house I went to a room which was full of boys playing video games they looked my age some noticed me and also offered me a smile,I returned their smile but wasnt in a mood of an audience so just left the room.

"So found your mate huh?"

I turned behind to see Josh standing and smirking at me.

"Ya wasnt really looking for him but ya found him."I muttered.

"A real friend you were back there to leave me with a stranger all alone."I scowled at him trying to change the subject.

"He is your mate,wouldnt really hurt you,come on I wouldnt have left you alone had I not known it was safe."he defended.

"So you wont  be staying here good thing you found him before unpacking huh?"He said.

"You arent going to get rid off me so easily, he thinks i am a traitor so are my parents"I tried sounding casual but was really tensed.

Josh must have felt my tension since he wrapped his arms around me.

"I go away for some time and you jump into someone's arms"Andrew barked