Jimin words crumbled jungkook's world, the next words left jimin's mouth becomes incoherent. His fist clenched into ball, mine goes blank at the sudden confession. And killing, torturing the man stole his doll is the only thing roamed in jungkook's twisted head.

“...on, Mr. Jeon? Are you okay?”

Jimin asked, changing the topic when he notice that the older is in daze.

What do you think?! You rejected me not only once but thrice! And you expect me to be okay?! And now knowing that you're belong to someone else, isn't it too much dolly? Hurting my feelings as well my ego? And you expect me to be OKAY!!!

Jungkook barked inside his head, but pulling a fake smile while calming his'self, saying his okay and just a bit shook at the sudden confession. Jimin let out a cute but shy giggled, but it only fumed jungkook's anger that's now growing like a wild fire.

So I guess a change of plan.

Jungkook smirked mentally, he is really insane... Especially to the idea of owning the boy in front of him.

“would you excuse me for a bit? I just need to make a call...”

Jungkook excused himself as jimin let him clueless of what will happen after.

°˖✧⚫⚫✧˖°

“hoseok, please let me go”

Lisa pleaded pushing hoseok away.

“I need to save him, to protect him...”

She knelt down bawling her eyes out, while hoseok watched her with sympathy. He wants to help her let her go, but if he'll do that Lisa's life will be in danger and he can't afford that to happen.

“believe me lili... I want to, but I can't.”

“why?! Because your afraid to that psycho?or you're like him too?! Why hoseok? Why?!”

Lisa exclaimed in frustration, cries becomes harder.

“I'm not like him!”

Hoseok retorts, he just wants to fulfill his promise to Lisa's father the one who leaned a helping hand to him when he is a no one, the  one who opened his door to a poor boy who needs a shelter. He fail so many times, but not this time he swore.

“I'm just doing my job and that is to protect you, I won't let you to get involved in that mess. Please lisa listen to me─”

Lisa shake her head vigorously.

“no! You listen to me! I need to save him, his best fr─”

“that's the point!! He is only your best friend and you willing to sacrifice your life for him?! Why?!”

“he is not just a best friend, he is like a younger brother, a soulmate, a family...”

Lisa sniffed wiping her own tears harshly.

“...if not because of him I'm not longer in this world hoseok, I gave up life ten years ago. But he came, he is my saviour, my redeemer, the light that pulled me out in the darkness I fell a years ago. The only person who talk to me and offered his sweet smile, while everyone avoid and despise my every existence... He is more important than my fuck up life. You don't know how fate cruel to me.”

Tears stopped to fell down, expression becomes blank as her eyes lose its life.

“I die ten years ago...”

°˖✧⚫⚫✧˖°

Jimin busy watching the people around him, the bright smile never leave his face as his gazed fall to people, some are with their family, some are with friends and other's are with their partner. The sight of happy people around him makes him drown in euphoria, in just a simple things the people around him is happy and contented. And that how jimin see the world, full of happiness and love. Too blinded by it cuz of his pureness and innocency, too clueless how cruel the real world is.

“enjoy your last day of freedom my lovely doll, because after this day onwards you'll be a cute little mouse in a trap.