Jimin didn't break the eye contact, hurt and confusion he can see in jungkook's eyes made the guilt crawled in his system. But he doesn't want to give the other a false hope, especially that he is already tied up to the man he dearly love.

“...I think it's inappropriate, Mr. Jeon I'm already engaged.”

Jungkook smile fell and world starts to crumbled, jimin's words rang repeatedly in his head. Heart being ripped into pieces, as he froze in his place hands are cold and so his eyes becomes lifeless. Lifeless cold gaze fixed on jimin that's now bowing.

“I'm sorry Mr. Jeon...”

That's the last words he heard before jungkook lost his sanity, pulling a sinister smirk that hiding behind his fondly smile with understanding.

“you don't have to apologize, and don't misunderstand this behavior of mine. You're my cousin's best friend that's why I'm doing this no feelings involved except adoration.”

Jungkook said calmly pulling out his sweetest smile. Made the latter breath in relief, displaying back his crescent smile.

who is the lucky guy?

I will break his bone, turning it into dusk!

Jungkook growled mentally, anger crawling in every parts of his system. Killing the unknown guy now is his main priority. jimin smiled idiotically made jungkook hate the guy to the moon and back.

“you know him Mr. Jeon, in fact the two of you met before.”

Who is that guy!!!

Jungkook wanted to bark out but restrained himself, he need to control himself to jump on the latter and teach him who he really owns him.

“really? Who is he or she then?”

Jungkook rasps out calmly as possible, but inside his twisted head he already killing the unsaid man.

“he... He is a he,”

Jimin corrected still the fondly smile never leave his angelic face.

“you know my brother, right Mr. Jeon? actually he's not my brother.”

Jimin confessed, fidgeting his cute little finger, contemplating if he'll say to jungkook about him and taehyung real relation. With anxiety he chewed his bottom lip made for the other male to have difficulty on not jumping to him. But the frowned never leaving jungkook's face waiting for the other to continue.

“honestly, I don't know how to put it or say it...”

Jimin sigh.

“...but my relation to taetae is deeper than you and everyone think. I know that you know my brother ─”

Jimin shake his head before correcting his own words.

“I mean my fiance, taehyung and I we're arrange to be together since I was five...”