Chapter 40: Hanging out with daddy

Start from the beginning

I bite my lip and kneel down in front of the table before I start to unwrap the box. I furrow my brows when I find a bunch of pictures of a baby but when I realise what she got a gasp leaves my lips. "No way!" I exclaim as I rapidly take off all the wrapping to get a better look. "This is amazing!" I squeals as I look at the baby walker she got for Noah. "Its even animal themed!"

"Thank you so much!" I stand up and rush towards her giving her a small hug, "You're welcome" she smiles brightly

"Thank you so much!" I stand up and rush towards her giving her a small hug, "You're welcome" she smiles brightly. "Do you want us to put it together?" Lucas asks curiously as Zay looks at the box.

"That would be amazing".

It takes the boys about 20 minutes to put it together, they would've finished ages ago if they stopped arguing where certain pieces went, nonetheless it was hilarious to watch them struggle. "Are you ready Pumpkin?" I question looking down at him, "You're gonna be walking all by yourself" I brush his brown hair to the side. "Maybe soon you'll be able to actually walk all by yourself" I add right before he almost falls due to him losing balance. He was standing up and holding onto my legs, he was doing a good job at keeping himself up. "Oh" I quickly catch him, helping him find his balance "Maybe not soon, you still gotta work on your balance".

"Its ready!" Farkle grins

"Its ready!" Farkle grins. "Come on let's walk there" I hold onto Noah's hands and stand behind him. We slowly walk towards his new toy, Noah doing a good job at putting one foot in front of the other but his upper body wobbles and if I wasn't holding him he'd already be on the floor. "Good job" I praise him once we reach his toy, I pick him up and kiss his cheek, "Okay let's try it" I gently lower him into the walker.

"There we go" I smile letting go of him and taking a step back. He looks around at all the toys hanging around and he suddenly gets overwhelmed. He starts whimpering and putting his hands up signaling he wants me to take him. "Hey, hey its okay" I coo kneeling down in front of him, "Look" I start to play with one of his toys "Wow, it's so cool" his blue eyes stay focused on the toy for a few seconds before he reaches forwards to try it. "See it's okay baby" I caress his cheek and smile.

"He's gonna have to get used to it" I say looking back up at the others "But Liv this is really cool, thank you so much" she smiles "You're welcome".