Itachi starts to feel angry now.

"What are you thinking?! Do you know how risky this is?!"

"I know! I know, but... i want to try."

"Yuri, you might receive the same fate with our uncle! Are you insane?!"

"Yes, i am!"

Itachi startles.

"I am insane..."

The tears that threatened to fall just now, finally makes its way to her cheek.

"At first, i thought i could handle this. I just wanted to spend the last remaining time that i have before my life is determined for me with neji-kun. But as time goes on, I can't do it anymore..."

Itachi remains silent.

"Thinking that i have to leave him... and i have to spend the rest of my life with someone else, is unacceptable. That's why... i want to take this risk. It's okay even if we failed. At least we try."

Yuri looks at itachi straight into his black orbs.

"At least I won't live in regret, thinking that I could've done something to avoid being hurt."

"You-"

"Itachi-sama, yuri-sama, madara-sama is asking for both of you. He's waiting in the main hall."

Their conversation is interrupted by a maid coming to inform madara's order.

Both of them just sigh.

"Alright, we'll be right there."

Itachi says, and the maid politely bows before leaving the room.

Then, with no words, itachi and yuri walk along the traditional Japanese house towards the main hall.

Meetings are usually held over there, since it is the centre of the house and is wide enough to have all members of uchiha.

But for today's meeting, it is only among the main family members. The next ruling family.

Itachi and yuri reach the main hall, and a maid standing over there immediately slide open the door, revealing sasuke with mikoto and fugaku sitting in there.

In front of them is the infamous head of uchiha, the so-called madara.

"Get in."

His stern voice echoes through the room, ordering the two to get in there.

After bowing, both of them enter the room politely.

Then they take their seat.

"So i guess everyone is here now. We can start."

Madara announces.

Fugaku then takes out a few letters from his file. They are from the few most prestigious universities in and out of konoha. Seems like sasuke passed all the entrance exams.

Madara takes a look at every letter in front of him. Then, he smiles.

"Very good."

He says, totally satisfied.

"Where is the university that offers him the best course?"

"Hashirama Institute of Technology and Management. The best university in Konoha."

Fugaku immediately answers.

It shows that he had studied each and every one of the letters.

"What is the offered course?"