"Could you make any more noise?" I ask and turn to face him and he takes off his shirt and shorts before climing into bed with me after finishing his chocolate bar.

"Sorry." He apologises but I just smile and move closer to him. He runs his hands through my hair and we fall asleep together.

-------------------------------------

When Neymar and I wake up, he insists that I stay in bed while he makes breakfast for us. I pull the covers up to my neck and sit up against the head board and grab my remote for the tv and watch the tv.

Nothing is really on so I end up watching a re-run of a gossip show from last and they're talking about tv shows then they start to talk about Neymar and I. Listening to them talk about rumors that are rubbish. Most of them are of stuff that hasn't been said, like how Kaya doesn't even like Neymar (even though she's basically the one who introduced me to him) I laugh at how silly the sound as Neymar walks back into my bed room, holding two plates and some forks. 

"I made some french toast." Neymar smiles at me and hands me a fork and a plate with two pieces of french toast on it.

It smells amazing.

"Thanks, this looks good." I turn to face him and he smiles before he takes a bite of his toast. I do the same and it's amazing, it like melts in you rmouth and has just the right amount of salt and pepper.

I didn't even know Neymar could cook.

"This is amazing." I look over and him and he smirks at me, looking proud.

"I'm such a good cook." I finish off the french toast and put it on the bed side table before cuddling up next to him and wrap my arms around his chest and my legs over his.

"My mom or dad are going to phone in like ten minutes probably to se when we're coming over." I say and face the tv and Neymar rests his chin on my head.

"Well we should get ready then." Neymar unwraps my arms from around his chest and moves my legs off his making me groan and pout.

"Do you want to go for a shower first or will I?" He asks as I flop back onto the bed with sigh.

"Why don't we share?" I ask as I walk towards my bathroom that is connected onto my room.

"Are you serious?" He asks, looking at me with wide eyes and a slight smirk on his face.

"Yes, but this offer is going to be gone if you don't hurry up." I say. Neymar then quickly gets up off the bec and starts to run towards me and then psuhes me infront of him so we go into the bathroom, and during this time I was laughing very loudly.

-----------------------------

Neymar turns a corner, following all of my directions perfectly, except the one time he took the wrong exit getting us lost down an alley way.

"Now, stop here." I tell him and point to the house with the balconey above the front door. My parents had a nice house, not to fancy but they insisted that they would pay for it, but I convinced them to let me help them.

I climg out of the car and make sure to try and keep my pastel pink baby doll dress down with I paired with a pair of nude heels.

Neymar is dress in a pair of denim jeans and a white t-shirt with a pair of nike trainers. He tried to look his best which made me smile a lot.

We both walk up to the door, hand in hand. I knock on the door and wait for the answer which comes a minute later.

My mom answers the door and screams, wrapping her arms around me. I scream along with her and my dad then joins in.