1 TAORIS - UNEXPECTED

Start from the beginning

"Whatever gege, i am taking a bath." With the realization, my eyes widened, and widened more when he was giving me a backhug, making my ass touch his emerging boner from his pants. I just shook my head.

"Want me to come over sexy?" His hot breath on my ear, making me quiver.

"Stop it gege." I took off his arms and rushed to the bathroom as he chased me.

"I know you do." I closed the door as he tried to push the door to open.

"Not tonight gege, i am awefully tired." Well, i really am, but when I was getting undressed and i saw something poking itself out from my briefs. Okay then, my little friend is not tired at all.

"That's why i am here baby, to help you take a bath." Oh my god, that voice! Gege! Stop... my soldier is awake because of you "Oh come on baby"

"Keep your dick to yourself gege." I tried to calm myself down as my flagpole stood straight.

"Ugh! Baby please give my other mind a chance tonight." Gege seductively said.

Oh my gege! I can't help it...

"Oh come here you," i opened the door as i see him, readily naked in front of me, i was shocked.

"Miss me?" He smirked.

I bit my lip with giving him a look that i love what i see, and i what more.

"Gege, it's so cold..." i said as i wrapped my arm around his neck. His hands were already tickling my waist.

He smiled, gave me a dirty stare as he touch my butt cheeks.

Third person's pov

Kris gave Tao a rough kiss, as his tongue explored tao's mouth.

Kris lifted his panda cub, tao automatically locked himself on gege's waist.

Making tao's slit closer to kris's soldier. As his cadet touching kris's abdominal area.

"You are so cold panda." Kris said as he hugged tao and went for tao's neck.

Every suck, lick and nip, made tao moan and want more.

Then tao felt something touch his slit, he took kris's hand and made gege's finger go further as he moaned with pleasure.

"More gege." Tao pleaded.

Kris bit tao's lower lip and tao just went in to explore kris's mouth as he held kris's neck.

Kris pulled away and whisperred, "work for it." Tao knew what he hade to do, he kissed his gege from his neck and weny lower to his chest, biting a bit, licking kris's belly button, and now that he is bellow the belt.

Tao kissed the velvety head slightly sucking and licking the precum.

Kris was grunting and moaning for tao's hot mouth, as tao scratch his tongue on gege's shaft. Kris was tempted to push himself inside tao's throat.

Tao sucked his balls as he jerked kris's shaft, kris, was heavily breathing.

"Fuck tao!" Kris was indeed in pleasure. And made tao, suddenly gave him a deep throat.

"Oh god! That's deep" tao literally blowed kris's mind, as he sucked more like he doesn't have a gag reflex.

"Gege..." tao's aegyo filled voice just made kris lift him up and push him facing the cold wall.

Tao pushed the wall as kris thrust himself in tao's tight hole.

"Gege! Gege! Please" tao pleaded for more. As kris smacked his ass leaving a red hand mark.

"You are mine panda cub." Kris left his hand ther on tao's ass, slightly massaging it.

Kris pounded some more, as he heard tao's screams and moans.

"Oh gege! I'm about to cum!" Tao screamed.

Kris stopped, shocking tao...

But kris gave tao a hug and suddenly lifted him up... and rested tao's back against the wall.

Kris bouncing tao up and down.

"My panda's balls and cheeks are so bouncy." Kris said as he thrust himself into tao.

Tao moaned as he was kissing kris,

Tao wrapped his arms around kris's neck as he arched his back.

"WU YI FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Tao screamed as his nails digged into kris's skin, his cum shot kris's chin and his ass filled with CREAMY GALAXY MAYO.

Kris pump some more and hugged tao.

"Is my panda, warm enough?" Kris said slightly catching his breath.

"Hot enough for you." Tao said with a little chuckle As he kissed kris some more...

"Hey! How about that bath?" Kris said as he put down tao. And rushed to the tub.

"Oh gege!" Tao went in the tub settling himself on kris's lap and kissed him.

"I want some more galaxy mayo please, extra thick, creamy, hot and wild." Tao said as breath into kris's ear, as he nibbled the cute mole kris have on top of his ear.

"Okay then, i'll try to make it fast for the hungry kungfu panda." Kris pulled tao closing the space in between them.

___________________________

Author's note:

My first smut. I hoped you enjoyed it.