CHAPTER 13:

Donovan's Pov:

" BABE!! OPEN THE DOOR! "

I sigb in annoyance and adjusted the volume of my t.v to it's highest and loudest, Pete's sake, I think I'm going to quit seeing women because of this creepy and annoying antics.

It's already evening and here she is waking all the occupants in my condo building, well who cares paparating na yung mga security na tinawagan ko para kaladkarin siya palabas,ang iniisip ko ngayon ay kung na paalis na ba ng mga tauhan ko yung mga nakatira sa lupa ko,especially the stupid girl who dares to talk back at me, kapag nag faflashback yung pangyayari sa office ko, kumukulo talaga ang dugo ko sa sobrang galit, the way she talk to me para bang wala siyang sinasanto at wala siyang kinakatakotan, kahit na sinabihan ko na siyang ako may ari ng pinakamalaking mall dito sa Pilipinas ay wala man lang siyang reaksyon, instead she just insulted my surname in front of my face like it is the most disgusting word she had ever heard and that set my patience in the edge, I can't believe myself na hinayaan ko lang ang babaeng yun na sagot sagotin ako...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Alicia yells again louder than my damn t.v what kind of a voice box does this woman have?!

" Open this damn door Donovan or I'll break this! "

As if she can...

She desperately threatened me, I want to laugh at her stupidity but instead I frowned, desperate women are really pathetic, nakakaawa ang mga ganitong tao they're making themselves a fool...

" Good luck for that woman... "

I sarcastically yelled, I'm here in my sala waiting for Joe's good news, siguradohin niya lang talaga na good news or I swear he'll be a dead meat...

A triumphant smirk appeared on my lips when I heard shuffling outside, and Alicia's swearing.

About time...

" No!! You fucking stay away from me, get that filthy hands of yours off me! "

" Please Ma'am kailangan niyo na pong umalis yan ang utos ni Sir Donovan. "

I heard the guard reasoned out..

" Fine!! Just don't touch me,I know my way out! "

Alicia shouted like she's the only person in here, I remained sitting in my sofa like there's no commotion happening outside my door,.I don't want to waste my energy to dramas, I'm too sick to deal with it.

" We're not done yet Mr.!! I will make you mine again Donovan Ash Chaidovsky De Roux! "

I heard her stomping away indicating that she's already leaving,I heard the security guard's footsteps walking after Alicia.I'm too tired to deal with her tantrums..

I sip my coffee still waiting Joe's call.I'm not fond of eating,water and coffee will be enough for me,I'm not saying I'm not eating at all,I just don't eat three times a day maybe because I'm too occupied by my work and companies that I sometimes forgot that I still needed to eat...

My phone rang and I immediately picked it up,I'm itching to know the news,before I can utter a single word Joe cut me off..

" I'm sorry Mr.Donovan- - - - - "

This time it's my turn to cut him off with a snarl.

" The fuck are you talking about??!! "

I said through gritted teeth,my patience is like a ticking bomb,any minute now it will surely explode and this poor excuse of a man will be doomed.

And I already know what he's talking about I just wanted to hear those fucking words from him...

" I... I'm really sorry Sir,pero binog bog po na naman po ng babaeng yun ang mga tauhan ko at binantaan pa sila na papatayin gamit ang baril,at ayaw na po nilang bumalik dun sa- - - "

I cut him off again..

" So you're fucking telling me na hindi mo parin napapalayas ang mga taong nasa lupa ko pati na yung babaeng yun? And how many times did that stupid girl beats the shit out of you and you're damn coward idiotic allies?! "

I shouted,I can't suppress my anger anymore I had already reached my limitations and my patience is slim to none,I've had enough with this mess....

" I...I... I'm so- - - - - "

" Say that infuriating word again, I dare you! "

Joe went dead silent, frustrated I sighed heavily, this is getting into my damn nerves....

" You listen here douchebag and I want you to listen very carefully, this is you're last chance to prove that I didn't picked a stupid security agency but you failed miserably, I want to tell you that I'm done with your shits and I've had enough of it, I even gave you a fucking second chance but what did you do?! you just failed me. Screw you and your stupid allies... "

I'm pacing back and forth in my sala, my heart is beating loudly like I had just ran a marathon, I'm fucking pissed off!! No! pissed off is just an understatement to what I am feeling right now....

" I can- - - - - - "

I run my hands through my hair frustratedly..

" Shut it, you unreliable son of a bitch!! I don't want to hear any of your whereabouts, now you can kiss goodbye to your precious rotten company! "

I threw my phone against the wall, the time it hit the floor it was already broken into pieces,fucking coward! If only I could drag him out of that stupid phone,I will beat him to death,I slumped into the couch,and stared into nothingness...

" Fuck it... "

I cursed wearily,inuubos ng babaeng yun ang pasensya ko,FINE!! I'll give her what she wants! She wants war then I'll give it to her willingly,she doesn't know who she is messing with....and no one can mess with me without facing my consequences,good luck to that stupid girl,this time I mean it...