CHAPTER 15:

Donovan's Pov:

" What the hell is the meaning of this Larry?! "

I said without a trace of any emotion,tinatanong ko kasi si Larry Hedson ang pangalawa kong secretary na nagmamanage sa mga hotels ko,I have received a message,oh not just a simple message but a damn death threat!! Siya lang ang pagbibintangan ko dahil siya lang ang may number ko for business purposes..

Larry glance at me nervously,I can see the fear in his eyes,he better be because if he is the one who send me this bullshit,a resignation letter won't be enough as a punishment..

" I honestly don't know Sir,nag memessage lang po ako sa inyo pag may important meetings. "

His voice is shaking,the stoic expression on his face is just a mask to hide his fear from me...

My emotionless blue eyes glared at his stiff form menacingly....

" How will you explain this bullshit,you're the only person who has my number,sino pa bang pagbibintangan ko,kundi ikaw lang! "

He flinch at my tone and staggered backwards like a frightened kitty,he open his mouth but shut it immediately like he is afraid that the words he might say will pissed me off,I sighed defeated,"Maybe he is telling the truth." I said trying to convince myself,he's lucky that I don't have time to deal with this mess and I trust him that he will not betray me in the end.

" FINE! Just get out of my sight before I lose my temper,NOW! "

Without a second thought Larry made a mad dash towards the door,he almost tripped over his own foot,the guy's really frightened,I shook my head in amusement,I can't really blame him,maybe I already look like a monster back then to make Larry almost pissed in his pants.

I read the message for the second time,leaning against my swivel chair I put the phone away from me before I smash it again and shook my head again in frustration,"Maybe it's from my competitors who wants me dead or maybe............FUCK!! Don't tell ME!!!??"

I snatch my phone immediately and dialed Spencer's number,Spencer is my new head of the body guards I have,he took the place of the stupid person namely Joe.

" Sir? "

" I want you and the boys to get the squatter girl and bring her here in my office and I also want you to bring atleast 3 police officers with you,I want the girl to suffer before you bring her here, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? "

I said with authority just to tell him I'm furious.

" Yes Sir. "

I slammed the phone back to the table which results to a cracking noise,just what I'm expecting whenever I'm pissed off to the core,I don't have time to care about the damn broken phone now,my only problem is the stupid girl,she instantly popped up in my head,I don't know why but she's the only person who I think would do this because she really hates me dahil pinapalayas ko na sila sa lupa ko and besides she's really a tough one who don't back down easily.

"Let's see where that brave self of hers bring her." I thought to myself.

Luckily this past few days I'm very busy with my company that I almost forgot about the stupid girl,and now that I had the time to deal with her she will pay for everything that she had done to me.