Chapter 8:

Donovan's Pov:

" Ma you know I have a house of my own and you also know na mapaapuwi mo lang ako pagmay emergency or occasions not because of some worthless bitch, you two are just wasting your time.

I said nonchalantly, my mom called me that Alicia is in our family house and now mom's pestering me about it,asa naman silang uuwi ako...

" Watch your langguage son! she's still a woman! and women deserves resepect! now get your arrogant butt in here! pogovorit' s bednoy zhenshchinoy!-russian (talk to the poor woman!)

I sighed frustratedly,my mom is stubborn as always,she really love the bitch that much to the point penepeste niya nako about our imaginary relationship with her favorite bitchy brat Alicia...

" Yeah yeah they do, except Alicia of course so please, perestan' mama-russian ( stop it mom) , I thought I made it clear to you in my office that I have nothing to do with that poor excuse of a woman. "

I angrily stormed out of my office not bothering myself to clean up the mess in my office,the hell I care about that,anong silbi ng mga taong binabayaran ko kung hindi nila gagawin ang mga naiwan ko...

" But son, she's here kahit pa pinahiya mo Siya kahapon, she's willing to accept your apology. "

I laugh sarcastically while walking towards my private elevator.

" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire existence, me apologize to that woman? for what? For the humiliation I did to her that she truly deserve? Let's stop this Ma, we're wasting both of our time. "

The other line went silent. This conversation is really going nowhere, I'm fucking tired of my work at eto pang dumagdag, this is damn too much for one day..... especially the stupid girl from earlier, that stupid makes my blood boil in anger, she's the only one and only one person who has the nerve to talk back to me like she is at the same level as I am, well fuck her guts! how dare she insulted me in my fucking office! in my fucking territory!! she even wiped her filthy shoes on my fucking carpet!!! Oh I swear I will make her life a living hell!!

Well hindi ko na kinakailangan pang mag isip ng plano kong paano ko pahihirapan ang babaeng yun,isang utos ko lang sa mga tauhan ko mawawalan sila ng tirahan....

A smirk appear on my lips,because of my evil plan,pero agad rin iyong napalis ng marinig ko ang nakakainis na boses ng mama ko ....

" Donovan Ash Chaidovsky De Roux are you still there!? "

Hindi ko namalayan na nagsalita napala ulit ang aking butihing Ina.

Lumabas nako ng elevator at dali daling nag punta sa pinag parkingan ko ng sasakyan ko...

" No is a no Ma, spokoynoy nochi i do svidaniya-russian( goodnight and goodbye )

With that I eagerly ended the call, I know Ma will kill me for that but I'm too drain to even deal with my mom being a match maker, iminatch nga ako dun pa sa sipsip at puro paganda lang.

I don't want to be rude,pero mas ayaw kong maka away si mom,I don't want to put a fight with my mother just because of that whore of a woman, I dump that girl because she's so clingy for fucks sake! nakakabanas! especially when she's jealous, nag eeskandalo lahat na lang inaaway niya, nakasakal!!, even my filthy work pinagseselosan niya!!, I'm done with her shits and I'm out of it..

Habang binabaybay ko ang tahimik na private parking lot ko ay hindi ko parin ma alis alis sa isip ko ang babaeng taga squatters area, napansin ko lang she's too beautiful to be living in a squatter, ok I admit that, even though she has this dingy outfit, I can't help myself but admire her simple beauty, it's just that hindi pako nakatagpo ng babaeng walang make up pero ang ganda parin, her natural beauty can easily catch someone's attention,hindi niya na kinakailangan pa ng make up para gumanda.