CHAPTER 35: DETECTIVE

Donovan's Pov:

" HOOOOOOY DONOBAAAAAAN MAY NAGHAHANAP SAYOOOO!!! "

I jolted awake from my sleep when I heard a scream just outside my door.

Wait a FUCKING minute....

I angrily glance at my clock on the bedside table.

" Kto-to segodnya, blyad', umret. (russian) "
( someone will fucking die today  )

I muttered to myself furiously, some imbecile woke me up at 6 fucking o'clock in the morning that's why I have the right to be pissed!

And before I can throw the blasted clock to ease my anger....

" SABOOOOOOON!!! BONUXXXXXX!!! ANOOOO BAAAAA!!!"

FUCK THIS GREEN EARTH! for making me miserable! for giving me a badluck, a bad luck in a form of a woman that doesn't just have a monstrous appetite but also a monstrous attitude!!

I sit up and threw the covers away from me, I shut my eyes and groaned again when I realized that I am butt naked.  My manly needs got really the best of me and I gave in to Alicia's seduction last night but to hell with that.

I pick up my boxers and wear it again, gross yeah whatever.

I scoffed at the sight of Alicia in my bed, her naked chest rising up and down indicating she's still alive, well her globes are big honestly and that's the only thing a like about her. Sighing I turned my back and went to the door, knowing that I've got a lot of explaining to do to Alicias father, yeah the slut have a father, a wealthy father to be specific, I don't really have the slightest idea why she still needs to be a whore of some rich old bastard of course I'm not included you imbeciles, the last thing I want, is to be a fucking sugar daddy, I'm too ethereal for that.

" ANO BA!!!! MAY- - - - - - - - -"

"  I dare you to continue. "

I said and glared at her with all my eyeballs are worth.

She stared at me head to toe, mouth still hanging open not because she was interuppted but because of my glorious half naked self in front of her.

I smirk, getting a satisfaction from her dumb reaction, well what can I say this is the very first time this girl look at me without the intention of murder and torture.

And before I can throw an insult, she suddenly whirled around turning her back to me like a shy little girl.

Hmmm.. looks like we have an innocent virgin in here...

I smirk again..

" Mukhang ngayon ka lng ata nakakita ng machong katawan Dukha ah. "

I teased, grinning I cross my arms and watch her getting embarass and annoyed.

" Anong ngayon lang! ang dami kayang ganyan sa palengke! tsaka ba't kaba nakahubad! bold star ka ba!!! "

I almost laugh but I stop myself, instead I grin evily.

" Oh really? pero kasing gwapo ko ba sila? I guess hindi, sa laki ba naman ng pagkakanganga mo kanina. "

I chuckled when I saw both of her hands balled into fists. She deserve this, I'm going to piss her off like how she pisses me off every minute of the day.

But my enjoyment was short lived.

" Hon, who's that? it's too early come back to- - - - - -  "

I slam the door shut locking it in the process, it's too early to deal with Alicia's shits.

" Mga BASTOS!! kagabi pa kayo ah! may naghahanap sayo! diyan ka na! "

I never got the chance to reply because Dukha stomp away in irritation.

Shrugging my shoulders, I followed her down the stairs.

I shook my head when I saw her make way towards the kitchen, I would'nt be surprise anymore if she's going to eat everything in the ref out of frustrations and anger.

I trotted towards the living room wearing only my boxers, not caring about the presence of a stranger. I wasn't too thrilled to face this visitor who woke me up at 6 ' o clock in the morning on my fucking rest day.

E' meglio che qualcuno muoia (someone better be dying).........

" Good morning Mr. De Roux. "

My eyebrow shot up, I guess I'm the one who's dying any time soon.

" I'm hoping that the reason you're here is because you found the bastard who bombed my building. "

The detective's face hardened, I think he's the same age as me, he stared at me dead in the eyes, while I sat down on the sofa in front of him.

" Mr. De Roux I apologize, for we failed to capture the person responsible for this, we track the number of your blackmailer but unfortunately it's a dead end, the burner phone was discarded in an abandoned building. "

I rolled my eyes and sighed in annoyance.

" Classic. "

The detective shook his head in dissapointment.

The clicheness of the jerkass makes me barf out my empty stomach. Like where the fuck am I? in a television series? but honestly those shits are really effective for blackmailing because if not, I wouldn't be stressing out right now looking for the pest.

" We are doing our best to solve this case Mr. De Roux, to inform you my men are still out there in your company searching for evidence, and I think you  wouldn't mind Sir if we continue our search for a week? "

" No not at all, do your thing there no one will bother you. "

He nodded his head and we both stood up.

" That would be all Sir, please inform me on everything related to your case Sir, it might be a lead. "

He extended his hand and I accepted it with a tight smile, I guess I found a person who's the same page as me.

" I think you forgot to introduce yourself detective. "

" Oh, pasensya na kayo Sir, I'm Detective Orion Huxley, nakalimutan ko na Sir. "

He chuckled awkwardly, I should be annoyed by his sudden shift of carefree personality but I couldn't. I shrug, maybe because I was impressed by the seriousness he showed before, well it doesn't matter as long as I'm satisfied with his job.

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion when I saw Orion glance at the kitchen while smiling like an idiot before walking out of the door.

Curiosity got the best of me, I walk toward my kitchen and the first thing I see is the disgusting face of Dukha eating a weird mixture of cereal and coffee? wait what?!! coffee and cereal???!!

" You're disgusting. "

My face contorted into a look of pure disgust, holy shit! I wonder how she can eat that!, well she's a dukha for pete's sake she doesn't even know that cereal is suppose to be mixed with milk. Arghh! this poor greedy thing!

" Maaga pa para ingleshan mo kong damuho ka! "

She shouted like she's the boss. I groaned eternally, I should just let her do that, after all she already proved her loyalty to me yesterday, I'll just have to get used to it, used to her weird and disgusting antics.

I turned my back and made my way again to my room, time to dispose the other pesky human being.

I wonder what made the detective smile.....

👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯

Hello aking mga mambabasa!!!! I'm still alive and kicking at sa wakas nakapag update na uli!!! kaya see you next chapieee!!!!

Pakipindot na rin ng maliit na star HAHAHAHA thank you!!!