CHAPTER 41: Drunkard's Problems

Donovan's  Pov:

I angrily groaned while adjusting Dukha on my hip. I badly wanted to curse but I'm too tired to even do that.

But actually I deserve all of this, but I certainly do not deserve the punch from this woman! God! every time that it replays in my head, I wanted to throw this girl to the end of the world and forget her existence!

I swear to everything holy! if I'll see a fucking bruise tomorrow on my cheek, I would gladly feed her nothing the entire day!!

I sighed in frustration, I'll definetely remind myself to never let this woman drink even a single drop of alchol if I don't want to be punch again on the face!

I eagerly open the door of the mansion to get this woman up to her room so she can puke all over herself and not on me.

But because I have a FUCKING lucky day, I never got the chance to step inside because the blasted woman started puking all over my shoes!

MY FUCKING EXPENSIVE SHOES!!!

With a snarl, I drop her off on the ground carelessly, not caring if she bashed her head on the fucking pavement! I'm already busy tapping my shoes to get the fucking appalling human waste off of my shoes!!!!

" Oh! for my fucking sake get the fuck off fucker!!!! "

I shouted while shaking off my feet vigorously but to no avail, the disgusting slime is still clinging in my shoes, taunting me!

My string of curses are instantly cut off by a giggle coming from none other than the drunkard.

" What now! you poor excuse of a human being! "

I almost lost it when her giggles became louder and louder! the fuck is wrong with this bloody woman!

" Oh aking DalanDan ba't mo pako pinakilig kung di mo rin lang pala ako sasagutin?! "

She said between her pesky giggles.

My brows furrowed in confusion, I totally stopped my attempt to shake off the puke and turned at Dukha intrigued.

" What on earth are you blabbing about woman?! "

The silence answered me and that was enough to bring me back to reality, that I was talking to a drunkard!

Shaking my head I glared at my now ruined shoes!

Really Donovan?! you imbecile! look at the shoes?! look at your fucking shoes?!!!

With that thought the little attention I have for her vanish into thin air and I am mad again!

I groaned and almost pull my hair in frustration when Dukha's giggles turns into a round of weeping and wailing!!!

" For everyone's sanity! shut the hell up!!! "

I whispered harshly with gritted teeth but instead of zipping up! she just rolled to her side and wailed loudly, almost sounding like a fucking wolf on a full moon! and it fucking creep me out!!!

I'm going to kill the twins first thing in the morning!

I cross my arms and glared at the mess of limbs on the ground still wailing. Gods why do I have to suffer like this?!

My frustration and annoyance reach at it's highest peek that I stormed inside my house, leaving the drunkard infront of my door step!

I am so annoyed that all I wanted to do is to break everything in the house! I am annoyed with that woman and I am most annoyed to myself for my stupidity! And now because of that instead of sleeping! I am dragging a drunkard! I had just successfully made my own fucking problem! This woman's stupidity is rubbing off of me!