CHAPTER 44: FIREFUCKINGCRACKERS

DONOVAN'S POV:

" Bonux may balak pa ba tayong umuwi? o dito na tayo maninirahan?! "

I rolled my eyes at Dukha, she was asking me the same thing over and over again like a freakin broken cd!

" Diba nakapaghapunan ka na?! ano pa bang kailangan mo at kating kati ka ng umuwi?! "

I said annoyed, not sparing her a glance and just continued on reading proposals and reports, trying to find the end of it but the blasted paper works seems to be fucking endless!

" Baka gusto mong pokpokin kita ng orasan diyan! Mag alas dyes na ano pa bang tinatrabaho mo diyang kupal ka! "

I huffed and rolled my eyes at the woman who always have something to complain in every situation. If only I wasn't so hesitant to leave this woman in the mansion, I would probably brought Spencer here just for a little break from the annoying ass of this human being, but because I was so bothered by the antics of Orion towards Dukha that I don't even know why in the very first place!  Like what the hell is wrong with me! getting riled up by the thought of Dukha and Orion getting along! that's really bullshit I know!

" BONUX! parang awa mo na! umuwi na tayo! Kahit Ngayon lang maawa ka naman sakin! Kaawaan mo naman ako! Alam Kong may nararamdaman Kang gamonggong awa para sakin mula sa bato, maitim, sobrang itim mong puso, sing itim ng kalderong di pa naiisisan ng isang ta- - - - "

I stood up and raised my hands in the air as a sign of defeat while shaking my head vigorously.

" You won! YOU FUCKING WON! let's get the hell out of here before I totally lose my fucking SANITY! "

I shouted in pure frustrations that I think I totally lost it. I don't even know what I feel anymore! But I do feel like shouting until  I shout my lungs out my damn mouth!

" Walang akong maintindihan sa sinabi mo pero halata namang sumusuko kana, kaya bilis bilisan mo na diyan! "

I didn't react anymore or even bothered saying  something, I just simply grab my suit jacket and bag.

" Bonux parang nagugutom na naman aketch, pwedeng punta muna tayo sa Mc Do? Kain tayo ng french fries, chicken atsak- - - - ARAY! "

Her usual nonsense and stupid rants were cut off when I suddenly throw my bag and jacket towards her hitting her face in the process, and that sight made me a little less pissed but I'm still furious of course, I don't even know how I managed to kept myself from strangling the life out of this derange woman, to end this misery all at once!

I pass her by the door, without a single insult and continued walking towards the elevator and thank the heavens the woman miraculouly shut up, maybe sensing my foul mood and that's the smartest move of the day.
I heard her quite footsteps behind me. I am starting to relax a little bit because of the silence but suddenly.....

" WHO LIBS IN A PAYNAPOL UNDER DA SEA!! "

My blood is starting to boil again. I shut my eyes to control myself, my patience is already waving goodbye at me. How many times do I have to question myself for signing up for my own torture?!

Well for sure until this woman is still in my line of sight I guess I needed to learn how to collect patience, if that's even possible!
Well kasalanan ko naman talaga kung bakit ako nagdudusa ngayon so I better be facing it like a man!

" WHO LIBS IN A PAYNAPOL UNDER DA- - - - "

To hell with self-control! I stop dead in my tracks and face the little pest who

" Ilang beses ba kitang sasabihan na itikom mo yang bibig mo?! Ba't ba ayaw mong tumahimik kahit saglit lang! Maawa ka Rin Sakin! For Pete's sake shut the hell up! "

" WHO LIBS IN A PAYNAPOL UNDER THE SEAAAAAA?!"

Oh my gaddddd! Why?! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!
Karma you fucking sneaky bitch! This is one hell of a price that I am paying for my cruelty!

I screamed inside my head, I am totally losing my shit right now! But I still managed to grit my teeth together to held myself  back from screaming every foul words that existed in this planet. I turned my back and continued my way towards the elevator, seething in silent anger.
I will not break!

The deranged women continued to sing in a taunting voice, I don't fucking know why she always find a satisfaction annoying the living shit out of me! Well that's her own way of revenge! You stupid fuck?! NOW! DON'T GIVE HER THAT FUCKING SATISFACTION! SHE FEED ON THAT!

I think I'm going crazy....

I hurried my pace and when I entered the elevator, I immediately push the ground floor button like a mad man, I am tempted to punch it, so the damn elevator would close faster. But the blasted thing seems to be on Dukha's side!

Why do I fucking bother?!

And like what she did previously, she slide her way towards the elevator and stop it from closing on her face. GREAT!

" Who libs in a paynapol under da sea? "

" SpongeBob SquarePants. "

I said in shame and defeat.

" Ano bang mahirap dun bilyonaryo? "

She said taunting, I didn't dare look at her but her smirk and triumph is evident in her voice alone.

" FUCK OFF "

I said in a serious tone, call it immature but I don't take deafeat and submission slightly, I fucking hate those things.

Thankfully the woman get the silent message and didn't pester me anymore.

Vote And Comment mga MAMBABASA!

Haleer pogingjoshiro
Shout out sayooo! Tenkyoo sa mga comments!

And syempre sa lahat Ng mga silent MAMBABASA!❤️