Chapter 68:

Someone's Pov:

" Boss it's done! De Roux mansion blew up into flames! "

The man removed his ski mask and revealed a badly bruised face.

" What the hell happened to your face?! "

The boss exclaimed in disgust.

" The bodyguard bitch went crazy and beat the hell out of me but it was satisfying to watch the mansion burn to the ground knowing that the bitch is roasting inside. "

The man released a craze laugh.

" Very good, at last the arrogant bastard is dead, even his death won't make me forgive what he's done to me and my family! "

The boss seethed in anger.

" Revenge is yours Boss! "

Sabay pang napatawa ang dalawa.

" Yeah it's mine this time, it's a relief that his remains is nothing but burnt flesh, unrecognizable and ugly, I always hated how he looked, even with disheveled look the bastard still caught the attention of girls when he passes by and it irked me! "

The underling nodded in agreement while sipping the champagne with a crazy smile of his own.

" I'm sure he's nothing but ashes now boss! "

Humalakhak ulit ito.

" You know I would've like to torment him a little longer but I couldn't wait anymore, I needed revenge! I needed it like the air we breathe because he was the man who fucked my family up! "

The man with ski mask was startled when he heard the breaking of his boss's glass.

" Die Donovan Ash De Roux! See you in hell. "

And this time it was the boss who laughed, like a mad man that he is.

SOMEONE'S POV: (2)

" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! "

Sandy inhaled deeply after breaking  through the freezing water of the pool, Donovan in tow. She looked at the blazing fire, hindi umabot ang apoy sa may pool side dahil wala naman masyadong combustible materials doon and she was grateful for that. She drag them both towards the other side of the pool where the fire didn't reach. Donovan passed out when they were underwater, mabuti na lang at she can held her breath longer underwater.

She looked around, the mansion is burning, there debris all around them and thank God, those didn't hit them.

Si Donovan ang una niyang inahon mula sa pool and it wasn't easy at all, the man is huge ang double the weight of Sandy but she managed to get them both out of the water.

She couldn't believe it, they're safe after what happened, they're still breathing, she sent a quick thank you to the heavens.

Hindi na siya nag aksaya pa ng oras at agad niyang chineck ang pulso ni Donovan, it is faint but still there and it was enough to make Sandy sigh in relief.

" Bonux, Bonux gising! "

Tinapik tapik niya ang pisngi nito, sinampal niya na nga pero hindi pa rin ito nagigising, kinabahan na siya at hinalukay ang utak niya ng mga paraan kung pa'no mababalik ang ulirat nito.

Just when she's about to succumb to despair, she remembered something about CPR that Donovan forced her to watch.

Without wasting any time she immediately jump into action.

She pump Donovan's chest as best as she could and with the meager knowledge that she remembered from the t.v show.

Sandy felt like bursting into years when Donovan did not budge, he remained unconscious. She's fearing for the worse and she knows that she couldn't bear losing him in front of her, she'll go insane.