Beginning

Author's POV

Before I get into the story, I just want to say hello to all of you that have been following these stories, it makes me so happy that you enjoy them so much.

I just have my ideas coup up in my head, but now I'm jotting them down,

The series has a way to go before I'm finish writing it. So this is the fourth book in my series.

It will follow characters and themes introduce before. I hope you guys like.

Because its a continuation of the first books I published you might meet meet characters your not familiar with.

So its best you read the first three installments.

Oh as a disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures they belong to there respect parties.

But the story your about to read is all mind.

There will be many boy and boy action so please tune in if your interested.

Picture of Virgo Romes above.

Virgo was always self aware of himself, he didn't know his father and he has always asked
his mother but she didn't know him as well.

All his life he has never had the love of a family, everyone ignore him and worship his younger cousin Keyland.

Over the years resent and hatred fostered in his heart, so much that he hated himself for being born.

He only saw one way for himself to get rid of the burdens he carried.

The answer was to be Alpha then he would be accepted by all and love will enter his heart.

Virgo couldn't be more wrong, after what he did, more hatred entered his life.

He lost his challenge to be alpha and was banished by his cousin from the pack.

From that day until now he's been swallowed by his emotions.

Virgo ask himself many times after losing that day to his cousin, "what was the purpose of his life."

You can read along to know if Virgo will find his purpose in life.