Threats - Chapter 17

**ARTHUR'S POV**

I stuble backward, knocking countless iteams off a book shelf behind me. I press my hand against it for support.

"What's wrong dear?" The old lady asks with concern.

"What are you doing here?" I question with a shaky voice, ignoring everyone else's presence.

"Arthur..." He looks around, "well this is where I live." He smiles

"No!" I attempt to calm myself down, "no... no, no, no your meant to be dead." Mordred clears his throat before pushing his chair away from the table and standing up.

"Mrs Hudson, if you'd excuse us, we will be back." He says, standing up and grabbing my arm (AN: Mrs Hudson is from Sherlock but Sam is from Lord of the rings so really I just want to include some of my favourite characters from things/ that's also how I kind of picture them looking except Sam is taller obviously... ok back to the story)

Mordred pulls me out the room easily due to my shocked state.

"Back away now Mordred." I try my hardest to sound threatening, which was hard because I was standing in front of the man that, thousands of years ago, murdered me.

"Good to see you too Arthur." He says with a roll of his eyes, "how's the modern world treating you? For me it's a bit crowded, hot and there's not as many forests as there used to be. And did you know that hunting isn't really a done thing here anymore! You have to go to a place called a shop and it's like a market but indoors!"

"What?" I say in confusion, he just laughs

"Arthur... I don't know why you're acting so surprised, you knew I was alive!" He continues to laugh

"I- I just - why here? Why are you in this Mordred day house inn?" I wish I had my sword on me, purely for the feeling of protection it gave me.

"Good a place as any I guess" He says while looking around

"Not when your torturing and killing people by lakes, you belong in the dungeons."

"Ahhh Merlin of course, hows... it... doing?" He smiles

"He's... okay?... breathing."

"Hmmmmm... shame." He pouts, "look I'm hungry and the people these days are a lot more inquisitive, it's not good. Let's eat."

"You tried to kill Merlin!" I scream as he turns around to head back into the kitchen.

He groans, "Arthur let it go!" He keeps his back turned still.

"You did kill him!" I scream again, this time he does face me and I don't stop myself, I punch him in the face knocking his head backwards.

He comes at me with a punch but I easily block it and dodge another one headed my way. I knock him to the floor and start kicking him, tears poring from my eyes as I remember Merlin bloodied, broken form when I found him.

"YOU GET OUT!" I hear from behind me, I stop and spin, Mrs Hudson is behind me, red faced with anger.

I nod solemnly and quickly exit through the door as I had no belongings with me.

'Oh Mordred hunny are you okay?' I hear before I close the door behind me

'This time Arthur I will kill you and you won't rise again.' Mordred's voice sounds in my head.

**Author's notes**

Ok so I don't actually know where I was going with this chapter but I needed to bring Mordred back in and I don't... know... so yeah.

I don't really like this chapter, it's not that great but I wrote it at 3 am so who can blame me.

Anywho...

Until next time...