"Yeah only those were from like last night." I said. "What's your point?" He asked.

"If you felt the need to... well relieve yourself I was down the hall." I said getting to the point.

"What was I supposed to do? Walk down the hall? 'Hey Erryn I'm sexually frustrated.' He said making me laugh.

"How old are you? Who says sexually? We say horny." I said seriously. He just rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious though." I said before leaving him and sitting on the bed. "Look Erryn I think we need to talk." He sighed.

"Okay, go." I said as he sat down beside me. "This is fun and everything, but I don't want you to think I just want you for one thing." He said.

"I don't think that, I just think there's nothing wrong with doing sexual thing." I laughed. "I know but around last week Ethan was talking to me and he made me feel like I was pushing you into this type of stuff."

"I'm sorry Ethan? You're going to take advise from him? This can't be about something he said." I said.

He's just didn't say anything.

"Grayson, I'm going to say this once. I sucked your dick, because I wanted to. Not because I felt like I needed to. I'm not innocent little Erryn anymore." I shrugged.

"You know it weird hearing that sentence come from you." He laughed.

"I'm serious Grayson, I do what I want because I want to. Nothing more nothing less, and if you want me to do it again I'd happily do it." I whispered in his ear.

When I pulled away and I felt his lips on mine. It started off slow but eventually got more heated.

I started to slip my hand under his shirt when before I pulled away.

So he just started kissing on my neck.

"Wait are we really doin this again?" I asked breathing heavily. "That's where I thought this was going." He said making hickeys.

"Shit, Grayson we can't." I said as he kept going. "I don't see you stopping me." He whispered in his my ear.

"Your whole family is here." I giggled. "Just means you can't be too loud." He said before picking me up surprising me.

"Grayson!" I squealed. "Shh," He said chuckling before going up to the door locking it.

I then felt myself being laid down on the bed.

"I mean it Erryn you gotta stay quiet." He whispered as he hovered on top of me.

I just bit my lip and nodded.

He took his shirt off making me do the same. I then felt him unbuckle my pants.

He slowly slid them down along with my underwear. Before I could question I feel him lower his head down to my core.

That's why he kept saying be quiet. Last time when we did this I was so fucking loud.

I felt his mouth go to work on me. I immediately roll my eyes back thinking they're going to get stuck.

If though that wasn't enough I felt him start to finger me. "Grayson," I lightly moan.

"You know there's nothing more in the word the world I like more than you moans, but you have to stay quiet baby." He said before sucking harder on my clit and going deeper just to mess with me.

I grab a pillow from beside me and try everything to stay quiet. "So wet for me." I heard him groan while still eating me out.

I soon felt the urge to close my legs because of the overwhelming feeling.

"Erryn keep your legs open." He chuckled.

"I'm trying but your just so-" I cut myself of and went back to focusing on being quiet.

It didn't take long for me to feel like I was about to come. He's good at what he does.

"I can feel you clenching around my fingers. You gonna finish for me? Already?" He asked making me feel like I'm gonna loose my mind.

"Yes, Grayson fuck." I said softly. "Go ahead baby, cum for me." He said. It was like it was a trigger. "Oh my god." I said feeling my legs shake.

I tried to close my legs again but he wouldn't let me. He still kept fucking going. "Grayson, stop I can't." I said not being able to handle anymore.

With that he finally came back up to my face.

"I love the affect I have on you. I could watch you unfold like that on repeat." He said smirking. I just smiled back before pulling him into me kissing him tasting myself on him.

"Fuck, that was something." I said basically moaning. "Hell yeah, you should go through my shit more often." He said getting in the bed laying beside me.

"I hate that my mom comes back tomorrow." I sighed as we both lay in the bed facing each other.

"You act like you still don't live next door." He said pushing my blond curls out of my face.

"I mean yeah, but fuck. I like having access to you 24/7." I said smiling. "Same." He sighed.

"Grayson, I have a question." I say really wanting to know the answer to what I was about to ask.

"Where'd you learn how to do all of that?" I ask. "I think what you really want to ask is who all have I done that to." He said getting right at what I wanted to know.

"Honestly, no other girl besides you. I mean I've only really been with 3 girls. But I've never wanted to do something like that for them." He said.

"Guess. I'm special." I said smiling.

"To me? Very." He said smiling.