kim seokjin ;; roses

Start from the beginning

me
jin. please call me or something. hell if you aren't even coming then just tell me now.
sent at 7:10.

me
look i don't know what you're doing with me or why you stood me up which isn't a surprise tbh, but im leaving the restaurant and i hope you're happy with the fact that you made me look like a fool in front of everyone.
sent at 7:30

me
we're done. my stuff will be gone by tomorrow.
sent at 8:00

•••

"I'm so sorry y/n. He's such an asshole." I sniffed as my best friend comforted me through the phone call as I was driving.

"You can come sleep at my place until you can find somewhere to settle at."

"Thank you Sooyoung. I don't know how to ever repay you." I heard her chuckle through the phone.

"Don't sweat about it. I'll see you tonight." She hung up and I sighed as silence filled the car once again.

I stopped at a red light and noticed the beautiful bouquet of flowers hanging out of a small shop. I spotted roses and as cliche as it might sound, my favorite type of flower of roses.

I felt tears brimming my eyes as I remembered when Jin used to bring roses to me after work every week, showering his love to me after a long day.

I snapped out of my little daze as my eyes shifted to an accident on the side of the street. There were ambulances, police cars, and a fire truck. Scraps of metal and glass scattered the floor of the road as two cars and badly collided with one another.

there was no way whoever was in those cars survived.

I felt my eyes widened when I saw that one of the cars looked exactly like Jins. My mind had slowly put the pieces together and I felt my stomach tying knots.

It can't be.

I pulled over to the parking lot of the flower shop and ran across to the scene.

God please. Please let me delusional right now.

"Ma'am you shouldn't be here right now unless you are related or connected to the victims of the accident." I looked beside me to see a officer.

"Please tell me the name of the victim in the black car!" I pleaded and he sadly shook his head.

"Unless you know Kim Seokjin or Kim Namjoon then you need to go ma'am." My legs betrayed me as they collapsed onto the road and I completely lost it.

"Ma'am! Ma'am!" The officer tried comforting me but I couldn't focus on anything at all. His voice was blurred out and a loud ringing was all I could hear. All I could focus on was just the fact that I lost someone I loved.

I would never be able to see Jin again.

3 days later.

I heard a knocking on Sooyoungs door and groaned as I got up to answer it. My head immediately started spinning and I felt lightheaded.

The past few days had been so horrible on me.

I opened the door and was surprised to see the same officer from the horrible night I lost everything. I stood there in shock as he smiled but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Miss y/n, am I correct?" I slowly nodded my head.

"We have been trying to find your location and finally managed to." I raised my eyebrows.

"Why so?" I felt a pang of hope ringing through my body.

could it be?

"It's about Kim Seokjin." I gulped and froze as I anxiously waited.

The officer handed me a bouquet of flowers. And smiled as I looked at him weirdly,

"They would've wilted but we kept them alive in the mean time while we searched for you." I looked and spectated the roses in my hands.

"It was from Seokjin. It was one of the remaining things in the car after the accident and were surprised that it was barely bothered with. We thought you would've liked to see them." I felt my heart clenching once more and the tears in my eyes.

I looked up at the officer and thanked him and he nodded as he walked away. I closed the door and braced myself as I sat on the couch.

My eyes never left the gorgeous red petals as I stared lovingly and brokenly at them. I noticed a card on the side and my fingers opened it up carefully. Almost as if I was too scared to break it.

Dear y/n,

I got you these roses for our little dinner date because I knew how much you love roses. I also know how much you've been hurting because of me lately and I'm so sorry baby. I've been so occupied with work and stress that I forgot about the one thing I love the most. You. I hope we can rekindle our relationship back to normal again...Please forgive me and accept my love with these flowerssss

Sincerely,
Your only worldwide handsome.

a/n

hello everyone <33

it's currently Wednesday but this should be released on Saturday as promised :)

ngl im a bit sad after writing this SKSKKS NOO JINNIEEE ;((

i hope everyone is doing well, mentally and physically. i just want everyone to know that you're loved and important and it's always ok to take a break from things like school if you feel like things aren't going well for you mentally or physically. ily and you can always talk to me or even rant in the comments and I and maybe even other readers will help you <3

btw this is the start of the collection of the stories where i said they all connected. i hinted what's coming next in this chapter, have any idea who or what it could be? ;)

*update 4/19: in the stories you will be in different perspectives, meaning y/n in this story isn't the same y/n in another story like namjoon or yoongis*