yoonmin ;; misunderstanding

윤민

Yoongi took another shot as he watched his boyfriend, Jimin, from afar in the bar they attended together

Originally, Yoongi was planning to stay home and sleep since university had been tough on him. Not to mention that work wasn't helping much either with how hectic it was.

But of course Jimin, being the social butterfly he is, dragged Yoongi into the bar tonight and now was out talking to new people and dancing.

Yoongi had no problem with this but he told Jimin that as soon as anyone flirted with him that they needed to leave.

"Here alone?" A woman sat next to him and he made eye contact with her. She was quite beautiful. She had long black hair, beautiful facial features, and her body was built nicely.

But Yoongi wasn't at all interested.

"Nah. I'm with my boyfriend." She looked unfazed by this as she smirked at him. "That doesn't change anything, we can go to another place if you want." Yoongi felt uncomfortable now as he put his drink down.

"Not interested in your offer. But thanks. I guess." Still she stayed. She scoffed and smiled at Yoongi. Then she put her hands on his arm and continued down to his lap.

Yoongi felt his cheeks reddening and he stiffened. She smirked as she saw it happening.

"Still uninterested in my offer?"  Yoongi felt the anger rising in his body. Why didn't she understand what no meant? He scowled as he grabbed her hand and leaned in next to her ear and whispered.

"Look, I don't give a flying fuck who you are or what your  intentions with me are but what I do know is that you don't understand what no means. If you don't get the fuck out my face then I promise you'll regret it." He watched as the woman's eyes became wide and her mouth open in surprise.

She yanked her hand away and hurriedly scurried away from Yoongi. He sighed as he leaned his head back. He wanted to go home already.

As he opened his eyes, he found Jimin eyes staring right back at him. Pricked with tears. Yoongi panicked as he watched his boyfriend storm out the bar.

"Jimin wait!" Yoongi ran out the door and found Jimin getting in the car of taxi. The last thing he saw completely shattered his heart.

Before Jimin got in, he looked back at Yoongi and what Yoongi saw the hurt, disappointment, and anger in his eyes. Yoongi watched helplessly as Jimin blinked his tears away and got inside the car.

Yoongi stood there with his fists clenched as he watched the taxi become smaller and smaller until it vanished. This was all a misunderstanding. Jimin didn't know that.

Yoongi mentally cursed at himself for not ignoring the girl at first or just telling her to fuck off the moment her mouth opened. He kicked a beer bottle lying around in anger and frustration.

He took out his phone and dialed Jimins number but of course there were no answers and he bit his lip as he knew that he messed up.

•••

"Sir are you okay?" The driver handed him a box of tissues as Jimin sniffed his nose and thanked him.

"I'm alright, don't worry about me." Jimin closed his eyes and just wished he was at home already. He wished he didn't experienced what he just saw but his mind betrayed him as he recalled what just happened.

Jimin laughed as the man next to him showed him a funny dance move. He was having a great time so far.

"Whew! I think I'm gonna go get a drink I'm getting worn out." The man smiled at Jimin as Jimin nodded and watch the man leave. His eyes trailed to his boyfriend who was sitting the whole time.

He saw a woman sitting right in front of him and he felt his fists clenching as he saw her hands on his lap. But what he saw next shattered his heart.

He watched as Yoongi whispered something in her ear while grabbing her hands.

Jimin didn't bother to watch what happened next as he made eye contact with Yoongi. He felt humiliated. He immediately stormed off.

Thank god he found a taxi right as he stepped outside and called the driver. He got opened the door and looked back one more time to see Yoongi calling for him.

He bit his lip and looked away as he got inside and told the driver the directions to his house.

Jimin was relieved when the driver announced that they had arrived. Jimin thanked and payed him. All he wanted to do now was sleep.

But as he got settled down in bed, he realized that he couldn't sleep. He usually slept with Yoongi as they cuddled. And with what just happened, he knew he didn't want to see Yoongi. Not yet at least.

•••

Yoongi frantically drove home, almost crashing his car along the way but thankfully didn't. His eyes and nose were red as he had been crying the way home. Praying that Jimin wouldn't hate him and would listen.

Yoongi didn't know if Jimin had left him but he prayed to god that it never happened. Especially tonight. He loved Jimin too much and would be broken.

As he stepped inside the house, he noticed how quiet it was and panicked as he went upstairs to the room they shared and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Jimin in the bed they shared. His back faced toward Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed as he took off his jacket and got into comfortable clothes. Jimin the whole time, hearing everything because he still yet was not asleep.

Jimin felt Yoongi getting in the bed and gulped. "Jimin?" His deep voice made his eyes water.

"Look babe whatever you saw wasn't what you thought it was. I swear that she was trying to flirt with me but I told her to fuck off once she started touching me." He heard Jimins rigid breathing and knew he was crying.

"I should've just got up and left or told her to leave me alone as soon as she started talk to me. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad." Jimin felt guilty as he heard this. It was all just a misunderstanding.

He turned around and made eye contact with Yoongi. He noticed how sad he looked with his red eyes. He must've been crying as well.

"I'm sorry Yoongi." He sobbed and Yoongi held him tightly as he kissed his forehead.

"Don't be. I love you." Yoongi allowed Jimin to sob in his chest while he held him and they fell asleep in that position for the rest of the night.

A/N

AHHH MY FIRST BTS SHIP FANFIC SKSKKS I HOPE IT WASNT THAT BAD SKSK

HAPPY NEW YEARS BTW ❤️