min yoongi ;; attention seeker

"Why can't you just let this go, god." I felt myself fuming at Yoongi's words. He didn't get it.

He doesn't get how it feels to long for him when he's gone because he was so busy working. He doesn't understand the disappointment when he constantly cancels our plans.

"Because this has been happening for so long Yoongi! Is it wrong for me to worry about your health? I love you and I'm just worried about your being!"

"I told you I'm fine." I sarcastically laughed.

"Oh really? You're totally fine when your locked up in that studio for hours. I know you love music but you need to understand when to give yourself a break." Yoongi looked like he wanted to punch a wall but I honestly couldn't care less. This has been going on for way too long.

"Plus, this is also affecting our relationship. You're never home and the only time you are is when I'm asleep. You've been canceling our plans together lately and I'm so sick of it! Can't you und-"

"well if you're so needy for attention like the attention seeker you are then you can just leave!" Yoongi raised his voice and I was instantly taken aback from it.

Yoongi just glared at me while heavily panting. Me on the other hand, I instantly understood, and let the words sink in which by the way hurt like hell.

I tried being strong but I could feel the tears in my eyes. I clenched my fists as I grabbed my bag and swiftly stuffed anything of mine that I saw.

I stopped and looked back at Yoongi who had an expressionless look on his face. I scoffed.

"Wow so you really do want me to leave? You aren't even going to stop me..." I shook my head, afraid he would see the tears bursting out any moment.

"Y/n I don't want you to go..." I looked back at him.

"But we need a break." He said sadly. I slowly nodded but it was as if everything in my body, especially my heart stopped working.

I finished packing my stuff and walked towards the door. I hesitated and stopped for a moment and I almost looked back for what seemed the last time. But I sadly shook my head and continued to walk out the house that shared our memories.

As soon as I got in a cab, I busted out sobbing not caring if the driver stared or not.

A/N

OOF I wrote this before YOONGIS birthday and I was gonna write more but I might just make a pt 2 later.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY BBY AND BIAS YOONGI 🥺💗