park jimin ;; games pt3

지민
"goodbye."

"Park Jimin?" The woman at the front desk nodded and typed on the computer

"Ah yes, Park Jimin is in room 245. Just take the stairs and turn right and down the hall." I nodded and Jin squeezed my hand, assuring me that everything would be okay.

We followed the instructions and stopped at his door before Jin knocked on it.

"Come in..." his voice was faint but we heard it enough to understand.

We entered and my heart ached at how sick Jimin looked. He looked even more sick than the last time I saw him. Deep inside I knew Jimin didn't have much time.

"Hey..." Jimin faintly smiled and motioned for us to sit in the seats near him.

"Im going to be straightforward with you two. I think we all know that my time will be up soon." I frowned and Jin looked at the floor in pity.

"Don't say that Jimin." I held his hand and  flinched at how cold it was.

"It's true y/n." I didn't realize the tear slipping down my cheek until I felt something wet meet my hand.

Nobody said anything for a while and I hated it.

I hated the sad truth. I hated that people who made mistakes like Jimin had to pay the consequences without being offered another chance. I hated that it was too late.

"I'm glad both of you came today..." Jin looked up and gave Jimin a small smile.

"Of course Jimin."

"You know, when I'm gone I want you to do what I couldn't do and promise me that you'll take care of y/n, no matter what." Jin nodded

"Always." Jimin smiled and looked at me and frowned before turning to Jin.

"Do you mind if we talk alone for a moment?" Jin shook his head and left the room, leaving Jimin and I in the room all alone.

"Why are you crying y/n?" I sniffed and wiped my nose.

"B-because you're gonna..."

"Die? Y/n, we're all gonna die sooner or later in life. Mine just happened to be sooner than expected I guess." I cried even more knowing the fact that Jimin didn't care if he was dying.

"Please don't cry y/n..." i couldn't stop and I felt pathetic for crying, even when he asked me to stop.

"Sing me a song." I stopped and looked up at Jimin

"What?" I sniffed

"Can you please sing me a song to sleep?" My eyes widened and my mouth hung slightly open.

"I'm not great at singing..."

"Please." I sighed before nodding and clearing my voice.

"You're my penicillium, saving me, saving me.
My angel, my world.
I'm your Calico cat, here to see you.
Love me now, touch me now..."

I finished and looked at Jimin only to find him asleep. I smiled and got up before kissing the top of his forehead.

"Goodbye Jimin, sleep tight." I didn't notice the amount of tears that were flowing down my face, once again.

I smiled as I felt the sunshine rays hitting my exposed skin, warming me up from the sad and cold feeling at the moment.

I looked at the words and numbers carved into the marble.

RIP
PARK JIMIN
1995-2018
you will always be greatly missed.

I felt the tear rolling down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"It's a great day today and I know you don't like seeing me cry so I'll be strong, for today at least." I sighed and took a deep breath.

I sat down on the grass and continued talking to Jimin and ranting about the things that came to mind.

A/N

oof that sad yet happy-i-guess ending ;'((

sorry this was lame oof

Btw if you have any requests, message me and I will do my best to write it as detailed and aNgsTy as I can ;))