min yoongi ;; protect

민 윤기
"I'll protect you."

I whimpered in pain as I felt my hair being tugged

I whimpered in pain as I felt my hair being tugged. "Stop. Stop, please." I felt the tears brimming in my eyes but my husband wouldn't stop.

I don't know why I call him my husband when he does the complete opposite of what a husband is supposed to do. After we got married, he slowly turned into a monster. I couldn't recognize the man who claimed to be my husband anymore. He wasn't the loving, funny, and caring man I loved when I met him.

He scoffed. "You whore. I saw the way you looked at that man in front of us." I winced as his grip on my hair got stronger. "Please let go. You know I only stared at him because he asked us for help..." I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek after I tried explaining what happened. My head immediately swept to the side and I slowly touched my cheek that was on fire.

"You lying bitch!" He pulled my hair tightly so that we were face to face. He brought his hand and instead of closing my eyes shut and bracing for the pain, I felt a wave of confidence that I've never felt before. I felt a rush of anger and I spat on his eyes. He stumbled back and let go of me.

I didn't waste no time to running away from the place I could no longer call our home. I heard him running after me and calling me. I started running faster when I heard his footsteps running after me.

Soon I felt his hand grip my wrist and he spun me around. "Where do you think you're going sweetie?" He hissed and I frowned. I raised my leg and kicked his crotch area. I smirked when I saw him on the ground in a fetus position groaning in agony.

"I'm leaving your ass." I ran out the house after I said that and got in my car. My hands were shaking as I entered the car keys inside and I put my hands on the wheel. I saw my husband limp out the house. He didn't try to stop me this time. He only looked at me as I drove out the house we shared.

I had no idea where to go. My parents lived 4-5 hours away and my husband always made sure to that I kept my mouth shut about the sinful things he did.

Suddenly I had an idea where to go, though I wasn't sure if he was gonna be okay with it.

•••

"Y/n?" Yoongi stared at me confused as he opened the door. I didn't respond. Instead I felt all the confidence that was once in me a few minutes ago completely vanish. I felt my lip tremble and the lump in my throat. Yoongi's eyes went wide.

"Y/n are you okay!?" I looked at my wrist that had a red imprint from earlier and I suddenly let it out. I sobbed and I felt Yoongi's wrapped me immediately. "Shh...come inside. I'll get you some tea and you can tell me what happened." I sniffed and looked up at Yoongi.

He smiled a bit and nudged me to go inside his welcoming house. I nodded and slowly made my way inside. He pulled a chair for me to sit at in the kitchen and I sat and watched him prepare the tea.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" I sighed and nodded. Yoongi handed me my tea and I thanked him. He hummed and sat at the chair that faced the opposite towards me.

•••

"That fucking bastard! I'll make sure to kill him once I see him!" Yoongi banged his hands on the table, making me instantly surprised. I felt my heart racing and my hands started to tremble. Yoongi stood up and I immediately grabbed his arm.

"Please don't Yoongi..." I whispered and he turned his head and looked at me. I saw how furious he was but he softened once he saw me pleading him not to do anything. He sighed and suddenly grabbed me. I yelped as his arms wrapped around my body and my head hit his chest. I felt his soft breathing and I slowly relaxed.

"I'll make sure he doesn't touch, speak, or even get near you. I'll protect you y/n, I promise." His deep husky voice sent shivers down my spine and I smiled a little.

"Thank you Yoongi."

A/n

wooowww my bias Yoongi being all tuFF 😤