park jimin ;; minion

"idiot just insert it in and go fast!" I hissed.

Jimin smirked at me, licked his lips and I felt my heart racing as he stared me down.

"Bet."

He inserted an arcade coin and swiftly hacked all the animals with a hammer. ( yeet to all you dirty minds smh )

"You win!" I screamed and Jimin yelled in excitement. I jumped up and hugged Jimin.

"Babe what kind of plushie do you want?" I smiled widely as I stared at all the options.

"The minion!" He laughed and his eyes turned into crescents, never failing to make me fall deeper in love with him.

The worker behind the register pulled off a huge minion plushie off the hook and gave it to Jimin who gave it to me. He burst out laughing after I snatched it and hugged it tightly.

"What?"

"You look so adorable and tiny compared to the minion, god this is why I love you so much." My mouth opened in anger but then I closed it as soon as I felt my cheeks reddening.

"Wha-"

"I love you Kim y/n." Jimin blurted out. This was the first time he said it since we've been only going out for 3 months and both of us were to shy and nervous to say it out loud.

My mouth slowly turned into a wide smile.

"I love you too Park Jimin."

•••

I stared at the same minion plushie that was in the corner of room, staring at me. I sighed and choked on my tears as I laid back down and looked at the ceiling.

That had been 2 years ago.

I haven't forgotten it since. That was our first ever "I love you" and it held so much meaning to me. I wish that memories like these weren't the only thing on my mind when it was 2 am.

I missed Jimin so much.

As I thought of this, I broke down sobbing. Each second passing had made me more desperate for his presence. All I wanted to do was be in his arms. But it seemed like that was impossible.

Suddenly I got a phone call. I sniffed as I wiped my tears and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Miss me yet?" I rolled my eyes as I sniffed and bit my lip.

"Oh my god y/n are you crying? It's literally been a week since I went on the world tour. But that's so cute. I love you."

"Whaaat? Pshh no."

A/N
hJksksks HEHE I DIDNT WANT THIS TO BE ENTIRELY ANGST :3

how are you guys?
hungry? dehydrated? sad?

i want my children to be happy n fed well 😤

anyways im making 7 chapters soon ( for each member) and each chapter will be connected somehow to the others so keep an eye out for that ;)

take care and ily for all the support you for me for this shetty book uWu