kim taehyung ;; almost

김 태형
"but almost is never enough."

I almost cried in third grade, at recess when one of the boys decided to pick on me, but you came to my rescue and saved me

I almost cried in third grade, at recess when one of the boys decided to pick on me, but you came to my rescue and saved me. We became best friends after that.

I almost screamed and hid my face whenever people would tease us in fifth grade, saying we "looked like a couple."

I almost woke up from your habit of snoring in your sleep during our old sleepovers as kids.

I almost caught feelings for you in eighth grade but I told myself it wasn't right to
like your best friend.

I almost told everyone that I had no feelings for you until I noticed the way your beauty was captivating. The way your smile would make my heart skip a beat. The way my name rolled off your tongue perfectly. The butterflies in my stomach whenever we hung out. And that's when I realized I liked you.

I almost remember how magical it felt during that moment when we were laying in a field of grass looking at the sky. We were almost graduating high school and you made me promise you that we would still be best friends and I promised.

I almost broke down in the bathroom when you stopped talking to me for a week, I thought you hated me.

I almost laughed at how stupid I was when you told me that you were busy that week and apologized for not talking to me.

I almost died inside whenever we talked and instead of looking at me, you looked at her. But I didn't. I was great at pretending like everything was fine.

I almost screamed in frustration when you all you talked to me about was her and how you could win her heart. Instead I smiled and put on a fake smile.

Why did you want to win her heart when you already had mine?

I almost told myself that I was just a friend to you and that I should keep my feelings a secret, but if I knew if I didn't admit them then I would explode.

I almost poured my feelings out to you.

But she beat me to it.

A/N

ireUmeUN JUNGoooooooK