park jimin ;; games pt2

"i know sorry will never be good enough but in all honesty, im so sorry."

this second part of the original story originally wasn't supposed to happen but since i got some comments asking for part two, here you go!

Jin wrapped his fingers around mine as the moonlight shone in our dark room.

"Are you sure you want to come tomorrow y/n? I know it still must be hard after what Jimin did..." I smiled and shushed him with a kiss.

"I'll be fine Jin. Plus it's been like what 7 months since I last saw him and I'm glad because let's be honest, leaving jimin was for the best." Jin rolled his eyes

"Damn right it was, I couldn't handle seeing you being treated like his doll for his sexual desires."

I nodded slightly and looked up at Jin, even though i could only make out part of his face because of the moonlight, I looked into his dark eyes.

"Thank you Jin."

"For what?"

"Being here for me this whole time, if there's one thing about Jimin that I don't regret then it would be meeting you because of him." He smiled as he kissed the top of my forehead

"Get some sleep y/n, we have work tomorrow." and just like that we fell asleep in each other's arms. I felt more loved than I have ever felt with Jimin.

The truth is, yes Jimin broke my heart but who's fault is it? I honestly knew it was coming but I was desperate for him. A part of me hates myself because I still care for him, even after what he put me through.

The next day at the Park company.

I took a deep breath as I stepped out and thanked the driver in the cab. I gripped the bag that held lunch for Jin tightly. It has been months since I last came here but it still forms knots in my stomach.

I walked to the counter where you had to check in and I saw the lady from months ago that would silently give me a glare whenever she saw Jimin and I.

"Oh it's you again, what are you doing here? I thought it was known that Jimin wants nothing to do with you except that slutty self of yours." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Don't freak out don't freak out don't freak out.

I opened my eyes and gave her the fakest smile I could possibly manage.

"Actually I'm here to see Kim Seokjin." She rolled her eyes.

"Ah I should've known you were back to being a slut with the men in this company." If looks could kill then I would've definitely killed her by now, with the way my smile dropped completely and how hard of a glare I gave her.

She freaked out when we met glances and quickly went to typing on the computer.

"Ah yes, your meeting with each other is now. His room is-" I quickly cut her off as I made my way to the elevator.