kim seokjin ;; roses

김 석진
"so it's true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love."

I stared outside the window of the fancy restaurant

I stared outside the window of the fancy restaurant. I impatiently tapped my feet on the floor, only doing this when I got anxious. It was 6:45 pm and seokjin had promised to come meet up for our dinner date at 6:30.

Seconds turned into minutes. And eventually minutes had painfully passed by into an hour.

I sighed and smiled awkwardly at the waiter who asked if I wanted to order anything. "No thank you, thanks for letting me stay while I waited but I'll be going now." He nodded and I quickly got up and left the restaurant.

The sun had gone down and the streets were busy as the city lights were illuminating the street. I felt my fists tightened and my jaw clenching.

How could he do this to me?

I tried and tried to contact him. I messaged, called, and left a voicemail for him. And he dared to leave me hanging and looking like a complete idiot?

I finally got in my car and just sat for a moment, listening to the sounds of distant music and the sounds of cars passing by and beeping.

I sighed and bitterly smiled.

What was I thinking?

Our relationship was falling apart and I was a fool to think that he still cared enough to actually stick to his "promises".
For all I know, he could seeing another woman.

The thought had made my blood boil as I hated the thought of that being made into reality. But it seemed possible as Jin barely had time with me anymore and looked less interested about our relationship.

My emotions were out of control as I finally let out a sob and hit the wheel. I sobbed for what seemed like hours until I finally managed to calm down.

I felt my heart shattering but my mind was made. It was for the best anyways, right?

I took our my phone with shaky hands and uneven breathing and went to Jin's contact. I wasn't surprised when I saw that the messages I had sent in desperation and confusion were delivered hours ago.

He didn't even bother to read them huh.

I started typing and had to take a break as I had was on the verge of breaking down again. After a minute or two, with shaking hands, I finally hit sent and cried.

my worldwide handsome <3

me
jin where are you? you promised 6:30 and it's 6:55.
sent at 6:55