park jimin ;; lost

Attention this chapter does have a contain a sexual scene. Please do not read if you do not like smut.

박 지민
"You always hear the character getting their heart broken, but have you ever heard of the character breaking someone else's heart?"

박 지민"You always hear the character getting their heart broken, but have you ever heard of the character breaking someone else's heart?"

"You look pretty tonight..." Jimin rubbed my hands and stared at the side of my face but my focus was on my phone. "Mhm thanks babe..." I mumbled expressionless

He frowned and snatched my phone which caused me to go into panic mode. "PARK JIMIN GIVE BACK MY PHONE" I got up to snatch it back but he was already on his feet.

He smirked and stuck out his tongue.

"You're gonna have to get it from me, sweetheart." My face turned red and I sped towards Jimin but he was already running.

After 5 minutes of chasing the attention-seeking and hyper thing I call my boyfriend, I finally was able to retrieve my phone back.

I flopped on my bed and heaved a breath of relief. Jimin also laid down next to me while breathing heavily. He smiled like a child and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Next time you don't give me attention, I'll have to give you a punishment next time." Hearing the word 'punishment' instantly made my cheeks burn and I groaned.

"Fuck you Park Jimin." Jimin smirked and pulled my waist towards his. "No baby, but I'll gladly fuck you tonight." I screamed and Jimin laughed while I pushed him and got off the bed.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you stop being so horny for once Jimin?" He smiled and put his hands behind his head while looking me up and down.

"Nah babygirl I'm good." I sighed and proceeded to walk away from the room. "Wait where are you going?" Jimin shouted from my room but I was already walking away.

"Away from your horny ass!" I shouted back and I could hear Jimin's groan from my room.

I went outside and made sure Jimin wasn't here or watching before I smirked and pulled out my phone.

"Good thing I closed my phone before he snatched it..." I mumbled while fumbling with the contacts in my phone until I found his name.

I pressed on Yoongi's contact and bit my lip while waiting anxiously for him to pick up. "Cmon Yoongi..."

I heard him pick up and I heard his soft breathing on the other hand. "Does kitten want to see daddy again tonight...?" His deep voice made me go crazy inside and I smiled while I played with my hair.

"Maybe..." I heard his deep laugh from the other end of the call. "You left your black lace bra from our last session kitten, and it's quite tempting to not imagine you under my body whenever I see it..."