jung hoseok ;; crush pt2

정 호석
"Goodbye."

I nervously checked my watch repeatedly

4:30 pm

I know I was early but I didnt want to be late either. My mind was running all over the place and my heart was racing so fast i thought it would never stop.

I looked down at the beautiful street of Seoul. Students and teachers were walking home. Citizens were walking here and there. I yawned and stretched my arms out when suddenly the doors to the rooftop busted open, making me flinch and then immediately.

It was Jiyeon.

"Y/n, I know you're waiting for Hoseok but you have to go to the hospital across the street for here right now! I was walking home and I saw your mom in a serious car accident, she crashed into another car with a male inside!" My mouth hung wide in surprise and I looked at her.

"T-this is a joke right? You're just messing with me right Jiyeon?" Her gaze landed on the floor and she slowly shook her head.

"Oh my god..." I felt the tears swell up in my eyes knowing that my mom could be dead for all I know.

"You need to go, like...now. I'll wait here and I'll explain to Hoseok that you'll be here later without revealing your identity to him, trust me okay?" I quickly hugged Jiyeon

"Thank you so much Jiyeon, I don't know what I would do without you! Stay safe!" I sped past her after I finished my sentence and raced as fast as my feet would take me to the nearest hospital.

Anyone have any predictions of what happens?? ;))

At the hospital
4:45pm

I was definitely out of breath when I arrived at the hospital. Even though it was very close to my school, I was pretty much out of shape and running without stopping made me worn out quick.

I speed walked to the front desk and the woman gave me a questioning look as I hung my head low and tried catching my breath from all the cardio.

"Um ma'am, do you need any help?" It took me a good full minute to regain the energy to speak again. I told her my mothers name and watched as she typed swiftly on the keyboard.

"Hmm...are you sure that she's here?" I was starting to get aggravated with her because my mom could be dying any second.

"Yes. I was told she was here." She nodded and typed again.

"Look ma'am, I don't know who told you that but they either lied to you or gave you the wrong hospital. Your mother's name isn't in the history for the patients today." I stood there like an idiot trying to figure out this whole situation before I thanked her quickly.