vmin ;; hurt

another slow day for taehyung and jimin.

it was currently raining and the atmosphere between the two lovers felt somber. taehyung's attention was towards the painting he was trying to complete but had trouble on.

he groaned as he threw the brush away from him.

jimin's head perked up. obviously he couldn't just lay there while his boyfriend was upset. he cautiously got up and walked to taehyung.

"baby are you okay?" he laid his small hands on taes back hoping it would ease him in any sort of way.

silence.

he sighed. days had been like this recently and although he didn't want to say it, it had been making him feel sadder and upset.

taehyung's passion for making the painting perfect was tiring him and on jimin as well.

jimin hated being the one who had to endure taes anger and frustration when things didn't go his way. he knew tae didn't mean it but it still hurt.

"yeah just fucking walk away." he heard tae mumble and he stopped. his head slowly turned to meet the dark eyes staring back at him.

"excuse me?" there was obvious offense in his voice. something in his gut told him this night wasn't gonna end well. and he was right.

"can you just fucking stop trying to baby me when im having trouble? like god jimin not everyone needs attention 24/7 like you do." jimin heart broke at the cold words that were spat at him.

what's worse than having it come from the person you loved the most?

jimin clenched his fists.

"well excuse me for trying to be a good boyfriend and wanting to make you feel better tae!" taehyung didn't seem phased by this as he continued to spit cold words that continued to break jimins heart.

"who said you were a good one in the first place anyways?" something in jimin snapped as he realized how hurtful those words actually were. he opened his mouth but then closed it as tears sprung in his eyes.

no.

he angrily blinked them away and clenched his fists harder than he had ever in his entire life.

"who are you to be saying all this? do you know how many times you threw your frustration and anger on me just because i wanted to make you feel better? how many times i allowed it just because i wanted to be there for you?" taehyung's mouth slowly dropped and he realized what the sick and disgusting words he actually said to jimin.

"fuck you." jimin swiftly turned around and ran away leaving a regretful taehyung who got up and chased the boy he had always loved since they had met.

he luckily had caught his rest and turned him around.

"jimin pleas-"

"i don't want to hear it." his cold tone that he barely heard from the boy who was his angel scared taehyung. he knew he fucked up.

"im so sorry i didn't mean to say those words! you're the best thing that ever happened to me and i couldn't be any more grateful, please forgive me." he was on his knees begging for jimin to forgive his mistake that had gone too far.

but jimin knew that those words weren't going to easily fade away from his heart like that. words hurt. so does love. love takes time.

and jimin needed time to heal.

"im sorry i can't do this right now..." he whimper broke taes heart as he watched jimin run away until he could no longer see him anymore.

and taehyung cried over a mistake he made. he cried knowing that he hurt jimin.

A/N

aw this was sad :(
HERE WE GO

ANOTHER BTS SHIP FOR ALL U VMIN LOVERS

VMIN NATION LETS GOOOOOOOO