jung hoseok ;; crush pt1

정 호석
"we could've had it all."

HoseokI really want to know who this is, when can I meet you, why are you hiding? You're too beautiful to be hiding behind a screen

Hoseok
I really want to know who this is, when can I meet you, why are you hiding? You're too beautiful to be hiding behind a screen.

I smiled widely in the transportation bus as I read hoseok's message on my phone. I've always had a huge crush on him, and I decided that I wanted to text him anonymously and see how it went.

It went out better than I expected, at first he didn't respond much but as time went on he really got deep into our conversations. Hoseok was my best friend in real life and I could never imagine telling him face to face that I liked him.

That's just the coward I am.

But over the months he would always text me sweet things that would make my insides melt. Whenever he hung out with me after school, he would always talk about the "mysterious girl who he's texting online who goes to his school but won't reveal herself." and I can't help but awe at how excited he is whenever he talks about it.

But the thing is, I'm going to have to reveal myself sooner or later.

I took a deep breath as I moved my thumbs around the keyboard and typed back to reply to him.

me
I already talked to you about this hoseok...

Hoseok
I know.
But please. I know you go to my school and you're in the same grade but there's so many girls in my grade, how am I supposed to know which is you?

me
you'll find out soon enough, I promise.

Hoseok
Pinky promise?

me
Pinky promise.

I shut off my phone and got out of my seat to get off at my stop. I thanked the driver and walked happily home.

THE NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL, AT Y/N'S HOUSE

"Are you fucking kidding me y/n?" I smiled widely as I showed Jiyeon the text messages between hoseok and I.

"He totally likes you y/n!" I blushed madly and the butterflies in my stomach were no longer there. Instead there was lions pouncing, making my heart go wild at the thought that my best friend and crush could actually like me back.

"You think so...?" I bit my lip as I laid in bed and watched Jiyeon pace around the room with my phone.

"I don't think so hell, I know so."  I heard a ding and Jiyeon squealed as she quickly handed my phone telling me it was Hoseok.

Hoseok
I have something to confess...

My hands were shaking and my mind was going crazy while I read his text. I shakily moved my fingers to reply back.

Me
What...?

Hoseok
You never told me your name so I don't even know what to call you but,
ever since you said you accidentally texted me, I've grown to become close with you and I think we both know that.

Hoseok
I'll be honest, at first I didn't want to text you but I feel like it was destiny that did this. We were meant to be for each other.

Hoseok
That's why I want to say that, I think I have feelings for you and I really want to meet whoever you are...

I felt like I suddenly forgot how to breathe during that moment. Before I knew it, a small then huge smile appeared on my face as Jiyeon and I hopped up from my bed and started going crazy.

"He likes you y/n, he admitted it and I told you!"

"Isn't this great?!" I could feel the happiness in my heart and the tears in my eyes knowing that the boy that I liked for so long actually had feelings for this "anonymous girl he talks everyday online" which is actually me.

"Text him back!" I stared at Jiyeon confused for a second before my eyes went wide and my mind actually processed what she said. We both ran back to my bed where my phone was.

Me
I feel the exact way. Hoseok I'll be 100% honest but I've always liked you for so long and I'm so happy to hear this.

Hoseok
Does this mean I'll finally get to see you soon?

Me
Tomorrow.

Hoseok
Really?!

Me
Yes, meet me at the schools rooftop at 5. I'll explain everything there once you see me.

Hoseok
It set then, I can't finally wait to see you :)

I let out the breath I was holding in for so long after I read his message. I could feel the lions tearing everything up inside of me knowing that tomorrow I would finally reveal myself.

Jiyeon looked at her watch and her mouth opened wide.

"Y/n I would love to stay but it's a school night and my mom will literally kill me if I get home late so I have to go!" She quickly got all her stuff and we waved goodbye. I promised her I would tell her everything that would happen tomorrow at the rooftop.

I laughed as I watched her speed out the house to prevent the ass whooping waIting for her if she didn't come home soon.

I went to sleep that night full of hope and positivity. Tomorrow would be the best day of my life right?

I wish I could turn back in time and tell myself how wrong I was.

A/N

Literally school is killing me and it's only been the fourth day fml

But anyways I did my best to take some of my free time and write this, and hopefully I can publish the second part to this soon!

And THANK YOU FOR 10K WOW I REMEMBER WHEN THIS BOOK BARELY HAD 500 AND NOW IT HAS 10K

Rebound won the voting for which story should I continue another part to so hopefully I can also publish that soon maybe next week!

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️