jeon jeongguk ;; rebound

"im so sick of this fake love."

"Did you like the dinner last night?" I eyed Jungkook as I watched him stare intensely at his phone

"Mhm..." I rolled my eyes and sighed

"Oh I forgot to tell you that I accidentally put a bit of poison in your plate last night." I watched as he seemed unbothered.

"Uh huh that's nice..." I groaned and planted both of my arms in front of him

"Jungkook are you even listening?" He looked up at me and sighed before closing his phone and interlocking our fingers.

"Sorry babe." I scoffed

"Yeah okay." I turned around to walk back into my room but I was stopped when I felt his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Please forgive me?" I smiled

"Fine." I turned around and stared into his dark chocolate eyes before looking at his lips. Jungkook must've noticed because he smashed his lips onto mine.

After a while, I pulled away and hugged him tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I teased him by gasping and acting offended.

"As if." He scoffed

"We know it's true."

"Okay sure, keep lying to yourself." He laughed and I walked in my room to check my phone.

"Hey y/n!" I heard Jungkook calling me from the living room. I replied by shouting back with a 'yeah?'

"Let's go to the park right now" I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned slightly.

Why at this time?

"But-"

"I'll be waiting in the car!" I heard the door shut and i groaned. This boy.

I quickly got dressed and made sure I had everything I needed with me. I left my room and made sure to lock the door before hopping in his car.

"So why exactly are we going right now?" I looked at him but his focus was on the road. He shrugged.

"Just felt like it?"

"Oh okay..."

The whole time while we were walking, I noticed something seemed a bit off with Jungkook. Almost as if he was looking for somebody. I nudged his shoulder a little bit.

"You okay...?" He eyes widened before he gave me half a smile.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I stared at him before shrugging it off.