Chapter 42: Anniversary (END)

Jimin's POV

Finally, everything was back to normal...

Normal...

What even is Normal...

Life was fine, great even, nothing bad had happened in months!

I mean, I had to go to court as the victim in Jackson Wang's case... that was terrifying.

But now it's over, and he's been sentenced to 14 years in prison for sexual assault, I feel a lot better.

Now I know there's no way he can hurt me, life is perfect. I have the most imperfectly perfect group of friends and the perfect boyfriend to go with them.

I'd now class Yoongi as one of my best friends, along with Taehyung. Of course the others are also my super close friends but those two will always hold a special place in my heart, just behind Jungkook obviously.

School was going well, I was still passing everything with flying colours and Jungkook had also been doing so much better, once we started up tutoring again he was really trying hard; always completing homework on time and putting all his effort into school work.

I was proud, of course tutoring wasn't exactly how it used to be, we have more makeout breaks now.

But it was almost finals, like they were within weeks away now. Which was terrifying to think about.

But I couldn't be happier.

Next month is Jungkook and I's one year anniversary, that's something super cute and exciting to look forward to after finals.

I sold my house last month and now officially live with Jungkook, I mean I practically had been for months anyway but just making it official and getting my own house key (which I never use cause one of his maids is always there to open the door) was just so amazing.

Oh and Ddosun has a friend! Or boyfriend... I mean who am I to assume my dogs sexuality and relationship status... they do cuddle a lot though...

Baekhyun bought Tae a cute little puppy of his own; Yeontan