Chapter 4: Teach Me

Jimin's POV

Bzzz bzzz bzzz

I woke up not to the sound of my alarm but to the vibrations of my phone ringing?

I looked at it and saw that Jungkook was calling me...

"Uh, Hello?" My voice croaked through the phone and I heard him chuckle, "oh I'm sorry, did I wake you up Blondey?" His cheerful yet smooth cocky voice made me bite my lip, it was so hot... "yeah but my alarm was about to go off anyway." I yawned and he laughed again.

"Ok, well I rang to tell you, remember to wear some of the new clothes I got you and wear your beanie! The beanie is cute, make sure your hair looks good too I didn't pay all that money for you to have messy hair." He strictly ordered and I sighed but agreed. "If I do, will I be able to sit with you at lunch?" I asked and immediately panicked because I sounded needy and desperate.

"Uh... I'm not sure, we'll see." He put bluntly and I sighed again, "ok, see you later, and don't forget I'm tutoring you after school." I said and then we both said goodbye.

I hauled myself out of my warm bed and decided to eat this morning since I was up earlier. Once I had finished my breakfast I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put on my amazing new glasses and then decided what clothes to wear.

Today wasn't like the other days, I couldn't just pick two and throw them together, no, they have to go well with each other and go well on me. I picked out some navy blue skinny jeans and a slightly tight fitting black shirt, I put them on and found my navy and cream beanie and placed that neatly on my head. I made sure some of my hair fluffed out the front nicely and then got on my new trainers Jungkook got me as well.

I moved all the stuff from my old tattered school bag into my new black and blue one before slinging it over one shoulder and checking in the mirror.

Ok so this does look a lot better than what I used to dress like... Man, I look badass...

I stopped admiring my new outfit and grabbed my keys before walking out the door and into my car. When I got to the school I parked and saw Jungkook with all his buddies again... I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy... Because (1) he has friends and (2) he was with them and not me...

I tried to ignore them and walk past but just like before Yoongi called me over, "woah! Is that chubby!? Hey man come over here!" He shouted and I sighed before turning and walking over.

I looked at Jungkook who was looking me up and down and then when we caught eye contact he smiled and nodded slightly as if to say 'well done'. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Yoongi who was also looking me up and down.

"Why the sudden dress change? You a badass now?" He laughed and I sighed, "no reason, I just thought I wanted to. I've changed, I'm not some pussy you can throw around anymore." I said simply and turned to walk away.

My breathing quickened and I was sweating because I thought he was gonna come after me and beat me up. But he didn't. Once I got into my first class I hastily sat into my chair and avoided eye contact with anyone... But everyone was staring at me and whispering among their friends...

Two girls came over and stood in front of my desk, "uh hey, Jimin, is it?" One asked and I nodded making them smile, "so uh, we noticed that you're always alone and we feel bad, how about you stay with us." The other girl smirked and I frowned.

Are people really that low to suddenly want to be my friend because I look good?

"No thanks." I said bluntly and they frowned and scoffed, "Fine! You're a sad loner anyway!" They stormed off and I smiled, well at least I can still stick up for myself... kinda...