Chapter 7: Mixed Feelings

Jimin's POV

After school was over Taehyung started walking me back to his place for the evening, I told him I would stay for dinner and then I'd have to go home to work on an English assignment I had. The journey to his house was so full of conversation, it's not awkward between us at all, I feel like I've known him forever!

When we eventually reached his house he led me inside and told me to make my self at home. So I went in and sat on the couch. "What d'you wanna play first, I have a whole rack of games over there, OOOH! WE COULD RECORD A VIDEO!?" He suddenly bursts out and I giggled before realising what he said.

"What do you mean 'A video'?" I asked curiously and he grinned, "you know YouTube?" I nodded and he continued, "well I, maybe, have a channel! And it has over ten thousand subscribers!" He explained enthusiastically and I started to smile back just as bright.

"What's your YouTube name!?" I asked with a huge grin, "it's TaestyTaehyung! I know it's weird but it's all I could think of ok..." he laughed and I giggled with him.

"So what do ya say!? Can we record something together?" He asked hesitantly and I nodded rapidly before rushing to choose a game.

~ time skip sorry I feel like this is boring to read about ~

Recording the video was super fun and we had just stopped after playing for 2 hours, Tae ordered Pizza for dinner and it was gonna arrive any minute-

Ding dong!

"OOH PIZZA!" He shouted before rushing to the door at lightning speed, he paid and brought in the food before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I looked at it to see a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook
Hey Jimin, I just wanted to say sorry for over reacting earlier, truth be told I was a little jealous to know you were hanging out with that new kid, I guess I feel like because I was the first person to talk to you as a friend that I feel like I need to always be there. I know you still aren't over what I used to do and I don't blame you but I just wanted to let you know that I really do care about you.

I read through the message so many times that Taehyung started to worry, "Jimin what's up, you look like you've just been sent a picture of a ghost or something?" He chuckled but when I didn't answer he looked at me more seriously.

I continued to stare at the message trying to understand what he meant and why he was jealous?

"Jiminie? What's up? What's happened?" Fear laced his voice as he tried to get my attention, I eventually looked up at him with a confused expression which met his own confused expression.

"Jungkook sent me this." I mumbled and tossed Taehyung my phone. I felt close enough to tell him anything, which was weird since we only met today...

"Oh... I'm not really sure what to say? Has he ever said anything like that before?" He asked and scooted closer to pat my shoulder soothingly, "no, he's normally an absolute douchebag. And now that I've finally stopped trying to convince myself differently and just accepted that he's an asshole, he goes and does that... what the hell do I do now Tae?"

I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me, "Jimin, how much do you like this guy?" He asked and turned to look me dead in the eye. "You wouldn't judge, or say anything, right?" I asked hesitantly and he shook his head.

"I think I'm falling for him... Hard... and fast... down a steep hill, into a ditch, that I don't think I'll ever be able to get out of... once I'm there, there's no going back... and I'm almost at the bottom..." I explained in an exaggerated way but it was truly how I felt...