Chapter 32: Mine

Jimin's POV

"The others will continue with their workshop dance class but, you and meee, we're gonna go into the School hall so we're away from everyone else and I can teach you some real dance." Taemin explained as he grabbed my hand and took me towards the School hall.

I was blushing and grinning as I looked to our entwined fingers.

I can't believe he's here!

And he has chosen me!

I brought my spare hand up to my burning face and shook my head a little, I shouldn't be thinking about this anyway, Jungkook can trust me.

Once we had reached the large open and empty space, Taemin let go of my hand and ran to the speakers to plug in his phone.

Once he'd found the music he was looking for he played t in the background as he begun to go through some different moves with me, it was difficult, but he was an amazing dancer and a spectacular teacher.

So eventually I knew most of the dance moves he wanted to incorporate into a routine.

We had been in the hall for an hour when he finally allowed me a break.

I immediately looked to my phone to check for any messages from Jungkook and was a little disappointed when I didn't have any.

"Hey Jiminieee~ where can you get good food around here?" Taemin asked after he had skipped over and sat beside me.

I put my phone away and grinned at him, "there's this place that does great lamb skewers just down the road?" I suggested and he smiled brightly before grabbing my hand again.

"We're going there! I'll buy you lunch." He winked and brought me out of the hall. My face went back to being crimson as we made our way out of the School building, and he continued to hold my hand down the road towards the small restaurant.

"Why are you always blushing?" He suddenly questioned as he turned to face me, "Uh I-I don't know... I'm just nervous b-because I've practically loved you my whole l-life..." I mumbled and he grinned while pinching my cheek.

"Aish, you're so cute Jiminieee~ Kyeoptaaa~" he sang and squeezed the my chubby cheeks just making me blush even harder than before.

"Yaahh! Taemin Hyung I'm not that cute! I'm a potato!" I whined and pinched my own cheeks to emphasise my chub.

"If you're a potato then potatoes are my new favourite thing!" He laughed, yet again, not letting the redness of my cheeks die down.

Once we had reached the restaurant he told me to sit at our table as he went and got us drinks and our food. When I had sat down I checked my phone once again for messages from Jungkook, once again receiving none.

I contemplated messaging him for while but I was worried I would be disturbing him, so instead I started to play games while waiting for Taemin.

Since the food was taking a while, I ended up going back into my messages and hovering over the keyboard on Jungkook's name...

If I message then he might think I'm being too clingy?

But he also might get upset if I don't... He might think I don't want to talk to him because I'm with Taemin...

I was hesitant at first but once I had started writing a message I knew exactly what I wanted to say to him to hopefully make sure he felt okay while also telling the whole truth.

Me
Hey Jungkookieee
I miss yoouuuuu
I hope you're having fun in Dance Class but not too much fun without me, Taemin Hyung and I have been practicing a really awesome dance, I can't wait for you to see it. But right now we are down the road at that lamb skewers place, so don't get worried if you can't find me at school.
Love you Kookie ♥️