Chapter 19: Old and New Friends

Jimin's POV

After what happened with Jungkook, I haven't spoken to him... It's been almost a week since today is Thursday... I've barely left my house, I came to school for one day on Monday but I couldn't cope with seeing Jungkook back with Yoongi and his group.

I really thought he'd changed, that he might have actually been at least my friend, but if he truly was, he wouldn't have just run off and then gotten over the loss of our friendship so quickly.

Thanks to Tae, Baekhyun, IU, Yeri, Kai and Krystal I've been getting by, but only because they usually come over to visit me after school just to check on me.

"You really should come to school Jimin..." Taehyung mumbled and looked at me with such worry and care that it almost brought tears to my eyes, "seriously TaeTae, I'm fine, I just need a little more time to get over it that's all... I think it makes it worse that he took my virginity and then he was gone in a flash..." I felt a tear roll down my cheek and Jieun brought me into a hug.

"Jimin, Jungkook's a douchebag, it's just a shame he's hot as fuck..." Kai laughed and I giggled a little with him, "yeah... It blows... And the fact that I know him, I know that deep down he's better than this, better than them. But he still sticks with them..." I complained and Krystal looked at me with a "really Jimin?" Expression.

"You are seriously gonna complain about him being better than his friends but he stays with them? Because that's literally what you're doing... On an even worse level! Jimin, you are so much better than Jungkook!! And yet you still love him!" Krystal ranted and I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Hey, I'm having another party tomorrow night, I say that you come to relieve all your struggles!" She then squealed excitedly and I was hesitant.

"I dunno... A party is what caused this... I don't want anything to happen again..." I looked up into the desperate look on all their faces and couldn't say no.

I reluctantly said I'd go with them but I was not going to drink. They all spent the rest of Thursday evening with me and it actually made me feel slightly better, but I knew that no matter what I did or what I tried to do, I wasn't getting over Jungkook any time soon...

~ Time skip ~

I actually got up Friday morning, and I actually went to school. I met Tae outside and he smiled widely at me, "Jiminie! You came in today!?" He was grinning and I couldn't help but smile a little back, "yeah, I just hope I don't see Jungkook." I mumbled and the smile was gone again.

I mean, of course I secretly wanted to see Jungkook, but I wanted to see him; without Yoongi, preferably shirtless, and wrapping me in his arms telling me how much of an ass he is and that he really does love me.

But that's all a stupid fantasy... One that will never happen...

I had Science first with Miss. Geraldine... Jungkook's in that class, and Miss will probably ask about tutoring, which we obviously haven't done for a while...

I grumbled as the bell rung, Taehyung and I walked to our science class. I saw Jungkook walk in with a glum expression and I just looked away and ignored him.

"Jimin, you know, ever since the fight you had with Jungkook, you might not have noticed, but I don't think I've seen him smile once. He seems upset about something too, and it's probably about the same thing. You explained to me what he said, that he could never be with you because people like him aren't meant to be with people like you. Maybe he really does want to be with you, but he's just scared." Taehyung suggested quietly as we sat at the back of the room.

I looked over to Jungkook briefly and he really did just look dull. Like all emotion was lost. Or more replaced with just plain sadness.

"Even if that was true, is his reputation really more important than who he loves?" I mumbled and Tae sighed, "I guess that's just who he is. I don't want to get your hopes up though because it might be something completely different, that's just what it seems like it is." He reassured and smiled sympathetically at my confused expression.

"I don't even care, I'm just gonna get through today and go to the party later and hopefully I'll feel better... Wait, is Jungkook going to the party?" I suddenly realised and Tae shrugged his shoulders, "knowing Krystal she probably asked him... And there's no way Jungkook would turn down a party, and even if he wasn't asked he'd probably turn up anyway... so more than likely..."

I sighed but our conversation was cut short by Miss starting the lesson. After she had given us all work to do everyone was back to talking until I got called to the desk, with Jungkook...

I didn't even look at him as we stood by the desk, "so how's the tutoring been?" Miss.Geraldine asked in her snooty voice, "uh, it's going great... I've really learnt a lot." Jungkook mumbled and I nodded quickly, thankful that he had lied for us, "good, I hope it continues." She frowned a little as though she was on to us but luckily she just told us to go continue with work.

I immediately turned away from Jungkook until I felt something grip my arm, nobody was paying attention due to the experiments all taking place, so I slowly turned to face Jungkook who was looking at me as though he wanted to cry...

"Jimin... I... Forget it..." he mumbled and let go of my arm before turning away from me and wiping his eye slightly. I felt my eyes welling up and I went to sit back in my seat. I stared at the ground getting lost in my own thoughts about what Jungkook was going to say or wether Tae was right about him wanting to be with me...

Is it Yoongi? Did he do something? Or am I reading way too much into this and really it's just that Jungkook doesn't like me... Which makes more sense...

Taehyung came back over to me and immediately asked what happened, I roughly explained how Jungkook looked and what he was saying, "well that just backs up my point, he clearly likes you Jimin, I don't know if it's love but he clearly doesn't want your friendship at least to end!" He whisper shouted and I nodded ever so slightly.

"I guess." I said monotonously, he sighed but we just continued with the lesson, the rest of the day was a blur until that final school bell rang, but it was just time to go home, before getting ready for the party later...

------------
A.N.

Sorry this is pretty shit... But the next one should be better- like more dramaaa.

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it!

Byyyeeeee 😘👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼